**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you not doing Act 6 Content? Why?

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I just got hers yesterday so I can finally try out 6.2.2. The entire act has just been so awful and not fun to fight, but I need content to do besides the side quest. If variant 1 wasn’t equally terrible content I’d do that, but it is and here we are
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Kalantak said:

Lormif said:

I would have beaten 6.3 already if it weren't for the Medusa boss. That fight is killing me, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Do you have SS?
    dnt have him either wondering if fury,AA,works der?

Nicky Fury Worked a treat for me. (Hes duped)

I went in with a full health r5 Nick Fury and just parried and heavied to stack up the bleeds. When Medusa had 0-1 furies would do full 5 hit combos and throw in a sp2 where i could. You take a lot of block damage but you have the fallback of decoy. When you are close to dying make sure to trigger buffet before you die to not get the fury removed.

And in regards to the post. Act 6.2 really discouraged players because of the restrictions with paths and the overly punishing of players with poor rosters because of those boss fights needing very specific counters. The 6.2.6 Champion boss is pretty ridiculous as well. High skill requirement coupled with very specific counters being needed.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I don't have top champs and exploration rewards are lame compared to completion, so I'm not really going to exploration anytime soon
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Lormif unfortunately I do not have SS, though I do have the three next best options: Ronin, Killmonger, and Domino. Ronin is at r4 and I'm just waiting for the t4 basics to take Killmonger up to r4 before I try again. I nearly beat Medusa with just Ronin, I got her down to 21% before she regened back up to 83% because she wouldn't throw any specials. In hindsight, I should have just turned off dexterity which is what I'm going to do next time.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

After a long, honest conversation with my actual skill set, I decided to wait a little while

Actually, this is my honest answer as well.

To elaborate, Act 6 isn't going anywhere. I did 6.1 right out of the gate because I was one of the beta testers and I knew it was within my roster and skill set to do it. Also, Cavalier status. When 6.2 came out I wasn't one of the beta testers and my initial toe-dips into it suggested it would be significantly harder for me to do. I could probably do it, but I would probably be spending way more resources on it than I wanted to. So instead I switched to working on the Variants. I've been picking on those path by path, while still being a completist on doing monthly content.

I will go back to Act 6 eventually, but as long as it isn't going anywhere and there's other things somewhat more in reach, it is just a question of choosing which content to do. It isn't that there's anything specifically wrong with Act 6 for me, it just isn't currently a priority.
    I just came back to the game in the last few weeks after taking six months off. So I haven’t even completed 6.1. I’m currently debating if I save all my units for the after Thanksgiving deals, or take a shot at becoming cavalier before the deals.
  • Lovejoy72 said:

DNA3000 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

After a long, honest conversation with my actual skill set, I decided to wait a little while

To elaborate, Act 6 isn't going anywhere. I did 6.1 right out of the gate because I was one of the beta testers and I knew it was within my roster and skill set to do it. Also, Cavalier status. When 6.2 came out I wasn't one of the beta testers and my initial toe-dips into it suggested it would be significantly harder for me to do. I could probably do it, but I would probably be spending way more resources on it than I wanted to. So instead I switched to working on the Variants. I've been picking on those path by path, while still being a completist on doing monthly content.

I will go back to Act 6 eventually, but as long as it isn't going anywhere and there's other things somewhat more in reach, it is just a question of choosing which content to do. It isn't that there's anything specifically wrong with Act 6 for me, it just isn't currently a priority.
    I just came back to the game in the last few weeks after taking six months off. So I haven’t even completed 6.1. I’m currently debating if I save all my units for the after Thanksgiving deals, or take a shot at becoming cavalier before the deals.
    If you haven't started 6.1 yet, do so. In my opinion, 6.1.1 and 6.1.2 are harder than 6.1.3 and 6.1.4, so you might as well see if you can complete the beginning. If you can, you might find it much easier to then push through the middle. If you're going to park and think about it, assuming you can do 6.1.1 through 6.1.4 without significant expense, the place to park is either before 6.1.5 and Crossbones, or before 6.1.6 so when you decide to shoot for Cavalier you only have one path to go.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

DNA3000 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

If you haven't started 6.1 yet, do so. In my opinion, 6.1.1 and 6.1.2 are harder than 6.1.3 and 6.1.4, so you might as well see if you can complete the beginning. If you can, you might find it much easier to then push through the middle. If you're going to park and think about it, assuming you can do 6.1.1 through 6.1.4 without significant expense, the place to park is either before 6.1.5 and Crossbones, or before 6.1.6 so when you decide to shoot for Cavalier you only have one path to go.
    Thanks! That’s very helpful. I think I have the roster for it, I’m more concerned about my 6 month skill lag. It was very weird to open the game up after so long and try to play. It was like everything was in fast forward. It took me several days just to remember how to do most of the basic orders of operations on some champs.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I'm doing it but at a much slower pace because it is simply too difficult for me to do all at once without spending. I still haven't 100% 6.2 either so I will probably be done with act 6.3 in January at the pace I'm doing and Kabam needs to adjust 6.2 and make it much easier if they want to make a good profit off of act 6. The participation is pretty terrible overall.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Haven't tried it yet. Feel no eager to play the rest of act 6. 6.2 is a big fail by the way.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I start to wonder will we get really good rewards for act 6, because it doesn't seem like that till now. There is really nothing to be exited about in act 6 rewards.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Story ended at Champion 10% health for me. Nearly cost me my phone on top of the wasted units. Just chipping away at variants instead now.

Just out of curiosity, how many tries did you have at him before giving up?
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    i beat all of 6.2 the champion with spider gwen. while i do agree it is a very difficult fight that requires champions with very specific abilities, i also believe people need to think about it a bit more. just because all of the youtubers say symbiote supreme is the best counter doesn’t mean he is the only counter.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213

Story ended at Champion 10% health for me. Nearly cost me my phone on top of the wasted units. Just chipping away at variants instead now.

Just out of curiosity, how many tries did you have at him before giving up?
    I practiced against cowhale to get an idea of how to properly dex his special 1 for a few weeks. First try I spent the equivalent of over an Odins worth of units at 10% and have tried periodically for weeks since in between content without items. I typically dex 3 times or so before chip damage or a slip up cost me. The frustration is far greater then the possible satisfaction and certainly more then the rewards to justify focusing on the fight without the right handful of champs for the job...
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Every game has a story mode which is fairly easy and almost everybody can do it ,the dificulty for act 6 is insane and i have 16 r5/65 and it's still very hard and no fun .Plus rewards aren't good enough for someone with my roster
  • I'm not doing it because I'm still not finished with act 5
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Because I only have one R4 5* 😑
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    For reference I'm currently midway through 6.2, but my honest opinion is that Act 6.2 onwards needs a fundamental rework, obviously after all the legend runs are over but hopefully when its late 2020 and Kabam sees that less than 5% of their playerbase have made an approach to 6.3 onwards they will realize they need to rework Act 6.

In the meantime, they should really make a new monthly event quest difficulty to help bridge players that have gotten cavalier to 6.2 . Oh and continue to release more variants, they are acutally diffculty represented in a fun and challenging way.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    My horrible 5* luck limits my Act 6 runs, I haven't even started 6.1 yet.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    It's pretty simple for me I stopped at cavalier because there's no title to attain doing 6.2 or 6.3 maybe when the final chapter gets released I'll do them if the rewards Vs effort maths work out? But I'm in no rush right now