**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3.5 Angela

I’m aware of how Angela’s sig ability works. Going up against her in 6.3.5 with aggression: armor, heavy-handed, and unblockable specials, I brought in duped Doctor Voodoo. I even checked to see what her sig level was and the exact nullify chance reduction percentage. At sig 200, it was about 35% reduction, so I figured for a long fight like this one in 6.3, Voodoo should still be able to eventually get some poisons going throughout the fight. After spamming mostly even combo sp1’s with a couple even sp2’s and sp3’s, I ended the fight with 34 loas placed and not a single one, not to mention her buffs that came and went, converted. I get that there’s always that chance that my RNG was just that bad for the entirety of the fight, but this just didn’t seem right to me.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    The more buffs she hav the the more you wont get it
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    You had 34 Loas on him which are considered buffs, that I believe gives mroe than a 100% chance to counter Nullify
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Loas are buffs that count towards her sig, as soon as 3 of those are up you’ve got no. Chance, though it’s probably 1 or 2 because Angela almost always has her own buffs active
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Thanks guys, I thought I understood Angela’s sig fully, but I’m just a dumb*** lol I thought it was a flat 35% and missed the part about it being per buff.