**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Human Torch 2nd Medium Broken

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
I am on an Android phone, in every game mode, Human Torch's 2nd Medium is broken just like Symbiote Supreme's 2nd medium, it's impossible to get a parry after doing the 2nd medium, and the 2nd medium is very important for Human Torch, so if it could get fixed with his buff that would be good.

Android, on both mobile data and WiFi, latest game version, every game mode.

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    What do you mean? Parry after MLLLM or MM?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Aryl said:

What do you mean? Parry after MLLLM or MM?

@Aryl MLM and MM, I think the case still stands for MLLLM, or does that work just fine? As I know MLM is quite good for HT, but I am unable to parry after it, similar to Guillotine/Symbiote Supreme
    I'm playing on Android. I just attempted these in RoL a few minutes ago.

Parry after MM

Parry after MLM

Parry after MLLLM

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Aryl said:

I'm playing on Android. I just attempted these in RoL a few minutes ago.

Parry after MM

Parry after MLM

Parry after MLLLM

I agree, i use human torch too and while the opponent is not against the war its as the OP described, its alot more difficult to parry after medium. Once the opponent is pushed against the wall though then its easier to parry after medium.
    edited November 2019
    @Aryl Thanks for the videos, however I believe if an opponent is NOT backed against the wall, it's much more difficult to parry after a medium like @Championcritic mentioned
    Let me see if I have any in the video that aren't against the wall.
    I didn't see any in the video I took.

I'll try again later and see if I can do it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    The issue is not that it’s broken, but of timing, it pushes them back further so the timing is different
    Aryl said:

@Aryl I tried it against Winter Soldier in ROL, against the wall you can parry normally with the combos stated as you have shown in your clips, however anywhere else you can't parry with MLM, MLLLM, or MM.
    Lormif said:

The issue is not that it’s broken, but of timing, it pushes them back further so the timing is different

Either way, it's something that should be looked into. Damage output of some chanps gets decreased due to this
    iRetr0 said:

Aryl said:

@Aryl I tried it against Winter Soldier in ROL, against the wall you can parry normally with the combos stated as you have shown in your clips, however anywhere else you can't parry with MLM, MLLLM, or MM.
    Lormif said:

Either way, it's something that should be looked into. Damage output of some chanps gets decreased due to this
    they are looked into if they are bugged, not just because you cannot get your timing down and it is impacting your damage output.
    Lormif said:

iRetr0 said:

Aryl said:

Lormif said:

they are looked into if they are bugged, not just because you cannot get your timing down and it is impacting your damage output.
    Oh, here we go again. It is NOT my timing, it's the champion's timing, my timing is NOT in any way changed between different champions, this is clearly a champion specific problem, not a player problem. Anyways, after this, feel free to say whatever you want, I won't bulge. Done with you.
    iRetr0 said:

Lormif said:

iRetr0 said:

Aryl said:

Lormif said:

Oh, here we go again. It is NOT my timing, it's the champion's timing, my timing is NOT in any way changed between different champions, this is clearly a champion specific problem, not a player problem. Anyways, after this, feel free to say whatever you want, I won't bulge. Done with you.
    If you belive it is a champion specific but that is one thing, but that is not how you presented your argument, you presented your argument as though they should change something purely because it is impacting your damage output, read your last post again, here I will quote it:

"Either way, it's something that should be looked into. Damage output of some chanps gets decreased due to this"
    Its not a matter of timing, i believe its a matter of distance that the opponent is pushed back. I feel that when not against the wall, the opponent is pushed back a little bit further when hit with a medium, this leads to an increased distance in which the opponent has to cover when they dash back in to attack you, which messes up the parry timing.

Its not a matter of timing, i believe its a matter of distance that the opponent is pushed back. I feel that when not against the wall, the opponent is pushed back a little bit further when hit with a medium, this leads to an increased distance in which the opponent has to cover when they dash back in to attack you, which messes up the parry timing.

Exactly. This also affects quite a few other Champions, I believe Iceman is one of them too.
    I also left the timers (right side of screen) on so you could see the parries came after the combos.
    @Aryl @UmbertoDelRio So how does the timing work? Do I wait like half a second more than usual to get the parry in?
    It's like a fraction of a second late. It's weird. It really takes a lot of practice.

I can only do it about 60% of the time.
    I feel like the parry timing is different if the opponent responds with a medium attack compared to if he responds with a light attack.
    @iRetr0 have you been able to do it?
    Aryl said:

@iRetr0 have you been able to do it?

@Aryl Yes, I have, but it is VERY difficult, I still think there is a problem that needs to be looked into regarding these champions.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Didn't Miike say "All Champions have the same speed and cadence to their Attacks"? 😀😁😅😎

Kidding,
    I think its a little more exiting that not All Champions behave exactly the same way.
    Cassy said:

Didn't Miike say "All Champions have the same speed and cadence to their Attacks"? 😀😁😅😎

Kidding,
    I think its a little more exiting that not All Champions behave exactly the same way.

HMMMM