**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iPad Pro or 6* Vision?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
Which would you get? a nice brand new iPad Pro or pixels 6* Vision that hits softly.

iPad Pro or 6* Vision? 150 votes

Apple iPad Pro
85%
GamerKpatrixSnakeEyes69Timone147RazorDevilbelli300INTEGRALJadedzuffyKDoggg2017ubiquitousWindpayebuduNanoDroidFeeney234SpeedbumpRustyWarMidknight007R_D_JrTerraAlex13369 128 votes
6* Vision
14%
BendyDrOctavius2_2xNigUncle_Fatty_247HSenpaiDOKTOROKTOPUSsolopoloCupidtherealspidermanSkyBlueGamingTJ107TheDuke899EtjamaNichj99Duck_of_DoomUsername19273TheoncomingstormKevo9513Pkarli412MatiEspinoza 22 votes

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Both are $1000. Pick your poison.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Apple iPad Pro
    Imagine having to compare getting a champ to getting a whole iPad lol these prices way too high
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    6* Vision
    It's incredible that someone will buy a digital character by 1000 dollars.

I would do too if I have money lol.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Apple iPad Pro
    how bout a lot of hummus?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Apple iPad Pro
    Lmao
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 79
    6* Vision
    Or 5 times included tips with “callgirl” 🍆🍑
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I would if I could, but I can’t, so I won’t. I don’t care if some1 who has the units/money does buy it. I did spend 1000€ on a snake 15 years ago, people called me crazy for doing that.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Apple iPad Pro
    As much as I hate Apple, I'd pick real thing over video-game character anytime
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    6* Vision
    Only cause Apple sucks!
  • 6* Vision

I love how people who never owned an apple product because they can’t afford them always say they suck. Its ok if all you can afford is a cheap POS phone.

Pretty sure that's hate speech lol. Not an SJW, I hate them, but dude hear me out. Apple sells a 3k dollars monitor without a stand. They sell the stand for 1000$.Think about that.
    Don’t know why you felt the need to drag SJW into this.
    6* Vision

I love how people who never owned an apple product because they can’t afford them always say they suck. Its ok if all you can afford is a cheap POS phone.

No, I've had an apple, a nice one at that. Speed was okay, but not great, expensive chargers that break easy, horrible app store, it's like every app on there costs money or requires a subscription. Siri is a stupid version of Google Voice, the resolution is good, but not up there with Samsung, Apple doesn't play well with others at all, if it's not Apple, chances are you can't connect and what I really hate about it is that it's super uncustomizable. You can pretty much just change the wallpaper and that's it. You can't even take apps off your home screen, I can even have my Moto that I have right now customized to do everything I want and look exactly how I want. Apple phones won't change. All-in-all, I've done my research. Samsung is better stats for less money. Whadaya expect me to do? Tbh, the only reason I want an Apple at all is cause this game runs better on it, but that's not Samsung's fault, it's Kabam's.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    Apple iPad Pro
    I'm not the highest fan of Apple products, but I'd choose the ipad pro over the vison offer
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I was at the apple store about to finalize my iPad Pro purchase, and was so disappointed they would not accept my saved units. Forum steered me wrong!
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    6* Vision
    I'd rather spend 1k on something I would actually use, tangible or not.
    6* Vision
    solopolo said:

I'd rather spend 1k on something I would actually use.

Yyyyyyup
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Apple iPad Pro

I did have apple products(the older versions of ipad and iphone) and didnt like them at all. Even now my family has some of their products and I was given a macbook pro a few years back and I have very negative experiences about apple products and given how popular apple is I am sure most people who dont like it have either owned or made a decent analysis. Just cuz I have money doesnt mean I can throw at the most expensive thing.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    6* Vision

The fact that people would spend thousands on something for nothing more than brand is hilarious to me. My $100 Samsung phone worked just as well as the $800 iphone I had previously, if not better, considering I actually had some form of control over my own device. I'm not spending 10 times the price on something that works the same just because ermahgerd apple.
  • Apple iPad Pro

Never had a problem with any apple product and I’ve had 5 phones and 2 IPads. You get what you pay for. I’d rather pay for higher quality and have a better product. No different than buying a better car because it’s reliable and has better features you dumb dumb. But I guess you would drive a beater because it still has four tires and goes too. Don’t worry, someday you might be able to afford one. Got to put down your game for a few hours and work first.

You seem to not grasp that maybe, just maybe, there are people out here that don't like iPhones or other apple products and that's just that. I can afford apple products but I choose not to because i simply do not like them.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Apple iPad Pro

Never had a problem with any apple product and I’ve had 5 phones and 2 IPads. You get what you pay for. I’d rather pay for higher quality and have a better product. No different than buying a better car because it’s reliable and has better features you dumb dumb. But I guess you would drive a beater because it still has four tires and goes too. Don’t worry, someday you might be able to afford one. Got to put down your game for a few hours and work first.

Do apple products come with a condescending personality lol? Its not about money, most people can afford it. Its about the value and after testing multiple products and having first and second hand experience I can safely say I dont like apple products. Thats purely my opinion but saying people dont like it purely cuz they are poor is ignorant and condescending.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Apple iPad Pro

They sell the stand for 1000$.Think about that.

Kabam sells a non tangible item that has no real life value for 1,000.00. Think about that.