**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This felt soo satisfying to explore

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    That cyclops tho <3
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

How many units do you think you used per path roughly?

First clear was easy, used about 400 units equivalent of revives(used mainly revives but 400 is the total value)
    Each path after that made me used around 10 to 15 revives with 2 paths taking less than 5 revives. Having suicides made life easier and I got better at fighting dr.strange who I used tons of revives for the past run. I have a 5 65 aegon so I was literally in the best position to do well but I have very poor endurance so a lot of the time I went in instead of waiting for a simple sp1 like anyone else would.
  • What sig level is your Aegon? I wanna explore labyrinth if I ever get him and I have a bunch of skill sigs in inventory. Is around a 100 sig level decent?

What sig level is your Aegon? I wanna explore labyrinth if I ever get him and I have a bunch of skill sigs in inventory. Is around a 100 sig level decent?

My aegon right now is sig 103 lol, I think my aegon was sig 40 when I first cleared it. Sig doesnt matter too much for LoL specially for first clear where you dont really need to worry about the annoying enigmatic nodes that are in the inner lanes.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Wow mate congrats
    I do have an Aegon, but dont have the skill AG,
    I got him a couple of weeks back as my 11th 5 star champion
  • TheoncomingstormTheoncomingstorm Posts: 98
    edited November 2019

What sig level is your Aegon? I wanna explore labyrinth if I ever get him and I have a bunch of skill sigs in inventory. Is around a 100 sig level decent?

My aegon right now is sig 103 lol, I think my aegon was sig 40 when I first cleared it. Sig doesnt matter too much for LoL specially for first clear where you dont really need to worry about the annoying enigmatic nodes that are in the inner lanes.
    I already did a labyrinth run with Ghost. Might do a couple more with her. I mostly want Aegon for that stupid Electro fight and a couple of those enigmatics that Ghost won’t be able to clear
  • Congratulations!
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    Congrats! What synergy team did you use with your Ægon?

Congrats! What synergy team did you use with your Ægon?

I changed my team for the last 4 paths when I got suicides: Aegon, Heimdall, Fury, Deadpool Xforce, Angela