**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should There be a added difficulty in Variant for middle tier players?

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Should There be a added difficulty in Variant for middle tier players? 98 votes

Yes
38%
BadroseTerraAlex13369ExHavokRCunhaHippstangPegasusspiderknight616Repto23AssumedNameChampioncriticHBC_GAMER616LoctiteSuperGlueShadownamezZipioBugmat78FF10EtjamaAlexAvalondot_ditto 38 votes
No
61%
ArcDeAngelusGamerSnizzbarHaji_SaabTimone147Spity68Ace_03KossukoseUncle_Fatty_247DOKTOROKTOPUSThecurlerQuikPikCliffordcanA l p h asolopoloHammerbro_64WorknprogressLiss_Bliss_RasiloverPanchulon21 60 votes

Comments

• NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Yes
    I dont see how this is even a discussion, yes it benefits everyone
  • Yes
    More rewards for less effort... sure
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Yes
    Sure, no reason for hard - easy content only
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    No
    Nope for the same reasons above
    Also the variants have gotten easier to the point where its possible for uncollected players with a decent roster to complete variant 3
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    You guys aren't getting what I'm saying. What I'm saying is, notice how there are 2 difficulties in all the variants. They could add another difficulty, master, or heroic. And make it better for mid tier players.
    Agentk said:

BabyMiike said:

You guys aren't getting what I'm saying. What I'm saying is, notice how there are 2 difficulties in all the variants. They could add another difficulty, master, or heroic. And make it better for mid tier players.

Variant is endgame permanent content no need for a middle difficulty
    Well TBH mostly all permanent content is for endgame player's.

BabyMiike said:

Don’t worry we do get what you’re suggesting. There really isn’t any need for a ‘mid-tier’ difficulty, there’s already plenty of non-variant level content out there.
    Yes true but But barely any of them are permanent.
    Agentk said:

BabyMiike said:

Agentk said:

BabyMiike said:

That’s because there’s already mid tier permanent content for you
    Name one

BabyMiike said:

Agentk said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Agentk said:

BabyMiike said:

Why would they make permanent content for players that aren’t endgame? There’s already all the acts you can progress through and event quests and special quests like RTTL. It just wouldn’t make sense
    Yes it would Then why is there UC And Epic difficulty?
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    No
    BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Don’t worry we do get what you’re suggesting. There really isn’t any need for a ‘mid-tier’ difficulty, there’s already plenty of non-variant level content out there.
    Yes true but But barely any of them are permanent.
    Act 5 on its own is a big chunk of permanent content which is nowhere near variant-level difficulty.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    No
    The game already progresses fast enough for mid tier players. Variant is one of the few modes that endgame players have. Not all content needs to be catered to everyone.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    No
    variants are for people who completed act 5 and want to improve their roster for endgame contentm if you want other difficulties you should do the monthly quest
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    edited November 2019
    No
    Clear no (for like the 100th time on this question). Speaking in experience, mod-tier players have enough content to do.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No
    This has been asked but a lot of people. Kabam has already said this is meant for end game players. Everyone will get there eventually. There are even end game players who can’t complete this and rightfully so.
  • AmytGAmytG Posts: 36
    Yes

Clear no (for like the 100th time on this question). Speaking in experience, mod-tier players have enough content to do.

As a mid-tier player, I'm curious a to where you get that idea.
    Regardless, I don't think it's necessary for Kabam to add in a mid-tier option (as per Hammerbro's argument: "It’s made for end game players. The easy version is just for people who want to relive the story. It’s not meant for middle of the road players. It’s not even made for new players, as the rewards are measly compared to easy EQ").
    However, if they decided to do something like this, I'd be admittedly pleased.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Absolutely. You are a customer. If some want it then it should be added. Other people don’t spend your money. You do. I’d like to see it also.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    No

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Like others mentioned, it is intended to be hard.
    Anyone can try their luck doing it, but it will NOT become easier, since that isn't the intention when creating this content
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No
    As has been said god knows how many times, Act 5, RttL, RoL, LoL, and EQs are your mid tier content. Finish that and at the very least 6.1 exploration and 6.2 completion, by then you'll be more than ready to clear variants