**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best underrated champion

Requirements to be underrated, not be considered god tier generally. Should be ateast have god/beyond god tier gameplay

Best underrated champion 163 votes

Hawkeye
26%
SnakeEyes69SaiyanStefanjonesChovnersmy168Maverick75Drake2078TerraBpn88855SpicyslicerWayde0wilsonDOKTOROKTOPUSHendrossCassyPegasusPriyansh7OmegaManMaster3418TaZ_4178Shroud1969 43 votes
Carnage
7%
SungjJohnLocke117Elad17issamaf80AssumedNameMaldroit2IvarTheBonelessKalantakTheoncomingstormDynastyViva93lowlevelplayerGoodness 13 votes
Crossbones
14%
The_Greatest_OneSpeedbumpexc3lThatGuyYouSaw235MilesHolmwoodBsnskaMy_SuperiorShrimpRshadow_lurker22Torah13spaceoctopusAmazing_Demon05HBC_GAMER616monomuggSlayerKingNichj99Speedro420AlexAvalonWoody15Obaid_Jacob03 24 votes
Spidey Gwen
19%
KpatrixHaji_SaabNifzjdrum663Emil_LimsonAlex13369A l p h aHammerbro_64PeterQuillCrazyAlboBruinsfan8510TehsigzorzWebheadUnltdClatoniusLoctiteSuperGlueFred_JoeitykubricknolanMiss_Bee09ChampSlayerWfpkstevezilla 31 votes
Psylocke
11%
MegaSkater67LosspikWinner12344321SceptilemaniacThe42ndDoctorDuke_SilvershionforeverrThi101Buck9studioFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebby72Lazulims_5707983PyrdaTP33Dark_Bubbles10Zizi1002Muoio_Subito 18 votes
Other (comment)
20%
DNA3000SnizzbarGarryDKMityAntLvernon15Osfan8IcsGrecsolopoloFR33_HUG5RasiloverDaphboyCharlie_SceneLovejoy72ForumName123Colonaut123AleorWhileSheSleepsDrAwkwardPhDX_Factor_AgentHC_Boss 34 votes

Comments

• SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Guillotine. Have 5* at r4. Use her more than most champs.
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    Hawkeye
    Love Hawkeye, also guillotine and Kang
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Other (comment)
    I know Doctor Octavius is getting more attention, and Seatin rates him. But I still rarely see gameplay, rarely see him ranked. He was my sons first rank 5 4*.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Spidey Gwen
    Spidergwen is amazing with that slow mechanic that is becoming more and more useful with newer content
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    Psylocke
    Honestly every other named champ here I see at least some appreciation for here and there. As much as there’s so many that are underrated to a criminal degree in this game I feel like Psylocke is one of the most underrated.
    If you don’t have Magik she is possibly the best power control champ in the game -just cannot deal with active power control- who has great burst damage on heavies to end the fight, and gains a bar of power on the SP2 to mitigate the reduction in power gain.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Other (comment)
    Why isn't Hulkbuster on this list
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Other (comment)
    Rhino.

His signature ability makes him excellent in the arena. It also makes him a formidable defender in AW
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Other (comment)
    Loki :)
  • UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    Other (comment)
    Hood
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Other (comment)
    Ant-Man.Glancing and his s2 can be devastating.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 461 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Other (comment)

Why isn't Hulkbuster on this list

Cos hulkbuster is trash
    HB is easily the best champion in the game. He's got Armor AND Armor Break, 1 damage per hit, and has 3 HP. Can't ask for a better champ.
    Nah #1 champ is joe fixit. He's so op there no 5&6* version of him
    That's very true, and he's got 2 hp instead of HB's 3. Now that I think about it, Joe needs to be nerfed.
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Is Spidey Gwen really underrated? She's a complete badass and I'd be interested to hear why anyone thinks otherwise?
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Spidey Gwen
    Osfan8 said:

Masacre. If they can bleed and burn he’s a killing machine. Add great synergies and he’s very underrated.

Nobody considers masacre under god tier?
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

OG Captain Marvel

How?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Other (comment)

Rogue

Damn you beat me to it.

I would also say Mephisto. Buff suppression from the start, power gain, a bit power control, regen.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye because of the power drain and high bleed abilities
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Spidey Gwen
    I didn’t know people underrated the best Collector counter out there.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Other (comment)
    Xf'ckn 23
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Hawkeye
    Webby72 said:

Honestly every other named champ here I see at least some appreciation for here and there. As much as there’s so many that are underrated to a criminal degree in this game I feel like Psylocke is one of the most underrated.
    If you don’t have Magik she is possibly the best power control champ in the game -just cannot deal with active power control- who has great burst damage on heavies to end the fight, and gains a bar of power on the SP2 to mitigate the reduction in power gain.

she is too ugly and has a fat face to even thingçk of ranking her up, they should use the movie version of psylocke. also she is ultra boring to use

and "best power control of the game", dude, not even a top 5 in that category
  • Other (comment)
    Doctor Octopus! Give that man some love.