**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sym Supreme Map 6 Mini Bug?

I’m using an unduped LC to fight the 2nd Mini in map 6 and I find his specials are draining my health with no buffs active on me. He never made contact with his attacks or specials. Nothing in the nodes says this can happen so I’m confused to what is going on. Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Izze_King said:

I’m using an unduped LC to fight the 2nd Mini in map 6 and I find his specials are draining my health with no buffs active on me. He never made contact with his attacks or specials. Nothing in the nodes says this can happen so I’m confused to what is going on. Anyone else experience this?

Are you happening to evade his attack? depending on the mode if he eats your buffs you take damage.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Izze_King said:

Are you happening to evade his attack? depending on the mode if he eats your buffs you take damage.
    He doesn’t said anything about pover drian but life
    Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Izze_King said:

I misread so I corrected.
    edited November 2019
    Nvm
    Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Izze_King said:

I misread so I corrected.
    Just saw that.
    Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Izze_King said:

And yes the the node doesn’t said it need to make contact either but it needs
    No it does not, if you evade with a stagger on you then the dex buff will get eaten and you will take damage.
    Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Izze_King said:

And yes the the node doesn’t said it need to make contact either but it needs
    No it does not, if you evade with a stagger on you then the dex buff will get eaten and you will take damage.
    That’s I’m aware of but you’re editing you post before I’m was talking about the pover drain that need to make contact because I’m is taking that node one tier1 hype in the pass. Now I’m one the korg part
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    No I didn’t have a node on. I have a r5 SS. It’s his 1st blessings that cause direct damage if you have a buff but I didn’t even have a buff and it would happen on each special. I’m gonna try and record it next time. Maybe I’m missing something.