**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spider-Gwen vs Wasp

Hey I have the resources to take up one of my science champs and was wondering who’s more useful spider-gwen or wasp? I don’t have much experience with either, i have a 4 star ghost but i don’t use her much and have no ant man.

Spider-Gwen vs Wasp 38 votes

Spider-Gwen
63%
ShrimkinsTerraDarkrider05Ketchup1791SpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Charlie_SceneChampioncriticThi101LordRaymond3AleorTehsigzorzLpirnie5321GeorgiaDawgZuroFlintTheSavageDonDudu2809Msyounus1288HedronFreeToPlay_21 24 votes
Wasp
36%
GamerLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSSamdroxtaarThatGuyYouSaw235JohnLocke117issamaf80XxLoganTDCxXFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLoctiteSuperGlueKalantakTP33LucianoDelHoyaGoodness 14 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wasp
    And make sure you learn to play ghost, top champ when you play her right
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Spider-Gwen
    If you are considering solo usage and not synergies, spider-gwen is better as she can slow, can enervate, etc.
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Lvernon15 said:

And make sure you learn to play ghost, top champ when you play her right

tbh i ranked her up cause of how much hype she gets, but i hate playing with her. I watched a couple videos but trying to get a hit while phased always ends with me taking a combo to the face and i just sort of gave up. Figured she just wasn’t for my play style
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94

If you are considering solo usage and not synergies, spider-gwen is better as she can slow, can enervate, etc.

I was little confused after reading her abilities when it comes to evade, i always run venom and don’t understand her synergy with him, but is her utility worth bringing her up?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Lazuli said:

I was little confused after reading her abilities when it comes to evade, i always run venom and don’t understand her synergy with him, but is her utility worth bringing her up?
    Basically you get more attack at the cost of the evade mechanic she has.

At least that is how I understand it
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Wasp
    wasp because evangeline lilly was my teenage crush
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Spider-Gwen

Lazuli said:

Basically you get more attack at the cost of the evade mechanic she has.

At least that is how I understand it
    That's how it works. Her evade isn't as valuable as it sound on offense; unless it's her 500% evade chance on unlockable supers, so trading in evade chance for more damage is a big benefit for Gwen; plus you get an extra Spider-Sense charge added to your cap so that's more damage for her.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen
    Lazuli said:

With venom, her chances to evade with each spider-sense stack are reduced by half, but she can get one extra stack. So instead of having a 35% chance to evade with all the stacks, the synergy reduces it to a maximum of 21% percent.
    Although, even though, however, each stack with the Gwenom Rising synergy grants +10% Attack, increasing her damage by 60%.

So, instead of a max of 35% chance to evade, you get 21% with an extra 60% attack.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    If you hate ghost, then you’d better go with Spider-Gwen. Otherwise, wasp can be a beast with the trio and perhaps Havok.