**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we get a request help all button for arena

I know it's not a good idea to ask for new features when the game already has it's fair share of bugs and issues, but a request help all button for arena would be the best thing ever added to this game.
The game lags out every time someone hits your request so many if not all wait til the end of their run of champs to hit the button and it takes way too long.
Please add this feature and not break something in the process.

Comments

• HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I do not understand why the request can not be automatic
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    There would need to be some kind of player interaction because of the 1000 loyalty a day system they have. I totally agree with you, but seems too far fetched for kabam.
  • Moved this to the Suggestions and Requests section of the Forum.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    MrcMumble wrote: »
    I know it's not a good idea to ask for new features when the game already has it's fair share of bugs and issues, but a request help all button for arena would be the best thing ever added to this game.
    The game lags out every time someone hits your request so many if not all wait til the end of their run of champs to hit the button and it takes way too long.

Hi!

We've tried to put in place a "Help All" button in the past and it caused a negative effect on game performance. So, unfortunately, this isn't something we are considering adding to the game at this time. Thanks for the suggestion, though!
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Yeah I have to go with just do away with the help request altogether shaving 10 minutes off of a 2hr cooldown isn’t really helping much at all, just give us a loyalty crystal every 24hrs
  • 4cyke4cyke Posts: 43
    Or just move used champions to bottom , like in solo mode .
    Thus , at least we can choose not to request help without having to scroll down ,
    it'd save a lot time.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    4cyke wrote: »
    Or just move used champions to bottom , like in solo mode .
    Thus , at least we can choose not to request help without having to scroll down ,
    it'd save a lot time.

This. Exactly this. I've left alliances to do a few proper arena grinds without the annoying help button. Only when you use boosts and units to refresh it's nice for them to be on top, but I'm sure they can code it so that boosted champs stay on top.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »

Hi!

We've tried to put in place a "Help All" button in the past and it caused a negative effect on game performance. So, unfortunately, this isn't something we are considering adding to the game at this time. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

OK, fair enough, but what about being able to request for up to 3? That shouldn't be too bad. We can already give help for up to 4 champs at once
  • StolenNameGuyStolenNameGuy Posts: 36
    Riegel wrote: »
    Remove HELP altogether.

Add loyalty to the login calendar, or a subscription card that everyone has.

Automatically claim 10 energy every 8hrs.

Set arena refresh times to a static number, and never have to hit the help button ever again.

YES! Why is help even still a thing in this game? It's nothing more than a waste of time and a source of frustration for players. Today I'm pressing help and waiting for 10 seconds, watching the little wheel spin while the game decides whether or not to register my button press.

Recognizing this isn't a democracy, but I'm still voting to eliminate the help mechanism. Who's with me?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    Remove HELP altogether.

Add loyalty to the login calendar, or a subscription card that everyone has.

Automatically claim 10 energy every 8hrs.

Set arena refresh times to a static number, and never have to hit the help button ever again.

YES! Why is help even still a thing in this game? It's nothing more than a waste of time and a source of frustration for players. Today I'm pressing help and waiting for 10 seconds, watching the little wheel spin while the game decides whether or not to register my button press.

Recognizing this isn't a democracy, but I'm still voting to eliminate the help mechanism. Who's with me?

Everybody but Kabam and GW
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I wonder if they even want to consider to strip of help request and make the timer a static and 1000 loyalty from log in calendar, I don’t see it to be an huuuuuuugggeeeee problem for them to fix, kabam wins by this by relaxing their server and performance a heap while we win from it too, getting a little happy that’s its solved.

It’s an win win situation
  • Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    Yeah I think this will be a good thing. Also a collect all from your stash
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »

Hi!

so removing it will have a positive impact on the game lool
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No, just kill the help system all together.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    But they caaaaaannn’t because they’re busy making this “awesome” profile selection pictures in the new update. Getting rid of help request is way more than epic awesome from kabam
  • btothebraynbtothebrayn Posts: 20
    Have we discussed the possibility of a "help energy" button? Sometimes when i am in a rush i would like to help my alliance mates with energy and not have to scroll a very long way through arena requests.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited November 2019

Hi!

If “Help All” Button given negative effect on game performance,

Better is Increase The help number ,

4 to 15
    4 to 20
    4 to 30
    4 to 50 Like this

Hope its help to “Loop Help”