**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Points in the Gold Arena

Are the points in the gold arena correct for 6*s? They appear to be giving the same points as 5*s.

Comments

• jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    I’m also down 200k gold should be at 2.3m after the arena but I’m at 2.1m
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Noticed it to but doubt it’s bugged because it works normal in other arenas for me most likely to make the milestones last a bit longer to get all the rewards which means more fights for the total
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    1 mill points for a measly 187k for 750k community fights come on kabam that’s mean asf
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    This arena isnt based on rarity it's based on power index of your champs
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I’ve noticed that while fighting against 6* champs in this arena you don’t get bc nor gold for each individual fight you win.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Dęłtå said:

1 mill points for a measly 187k for 750k community fights come on kabam that’s mean asf

750k gold total
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Dęłtå said:

It's more than that total but still, like a million pts is a lot. Did it in 15rds without even touching my 6*s
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    This arena is not meant for the typical 6* points as champ arenas. Otherwise you could hit 1M in about only 10 rounds!

This arena seems a good fit for everyone. Those who don't have the full stake of 5 and 6 champs need to work harder for the 1M points. At the same time, those with a full stake that can quickly hit the 1M, the 750k gold is a nice chunk. This should be a permanent weekly Sunday arena, only 24 hours long!!!

This would give players a very good reason to play more on Sundays than just AQ and wars!