**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ageon bug.

Hey,

I hate to complain but Ageon has been broken for weeks if not months now.

He is arguably the best champ in the game when he isn't bugged out so I'm a little miffed it seems as though this is a low priority fix.

I say low priority because it has been going on forever and so many players invested all they had in this champ and he is just gimped because of this known bug.

Two questions...........

1. When will he be fixed?

2. What compensation is being ordered to those that have Ageon but haven't been able to use him at capacity for weeks/months.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    It’s been a couple a weeks and probably no compensation buggs happen and this does not even hurt his core abilities
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    edited November 2019
    A. You never said what the bug was, if you did this would reinforce your argument.
    B. Kabam has already fixed the worst problems affecting him, the current ones don't interfere with his playstyle.
    C. There is a 0% chance of compensation for such a small bug, compensation can't be asked for every little thing in the game.
    Fraud said:

I have Aegon, because of bug didn't use him this month...what's the point of buying or spending to get champs? Kabam what's your response

That was your and only your choice I have used him to clear many 6.3 paths. It is only his synergy that is broke at the moment, and it only helps if you play poorly. And it will be fixed in an upcoming update..

Lastly it is the weekend
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Fraud said:

I have Aegon, because of bug didn't use him this month...what's the point of buying or spending to get champs? Kabam what's your response

That was your and only your choice I have used him to clear many 6.3 paths. It is only his synergy that is broke at the moment, and it only helps if you play poorly. And it will be fixed in an upcoming update..

Lastly it is the weekend
    I think that was part of OP's question (part 1) - what is the ETA on that update (if there is one - it took years to fix Wasp's bug so you never know).

Also it's a bit condescending to suggest that Aegon's synergy is only there to help those playing poorly. :|
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    You referring to the bug where his combo shield doesn’t pop up upon getting hit with synergy SL/PM? If so, as much of an inconvenience it is, it’s still minor. Like super minor. Push come to shove, you should probs just use other champs if it’s that much of a bother. Also, I’m pretty sure they announced the issues would be fixed in December. I don’t see this as a reason as a reason to give out compensation however.
    Bugmat78 said:

Lormif said:

Fraud said:

Lastly it is the weekend
    I think that was part of OP's question (part 1) - what is the ETA on that update (if there is one - it took years to fix Wasp's bug so you never know).

Also it's a bit condescending to suggest that Aegon's synergy is only there to help those playing poorly. :|
    That synergy is solely there to help when playing poorly, the synergy is there to help you when you mess up, which is playing poorly..
  • PandayPirataPandayPirata Posts: 23
    Lormif said:

Bugmat78 said:

Lormif said:

Fraud said:

Lastly it is the weekend

That synergy is solely there to help when playing poorly, the synergy is there to help you when you mess up, which is playing poorly..
    So what if that synergy is there solely for when someone plays poorly? Some synergies are designed like that like Nick Fury-Quake synergy. Even the best players can mess up sometimes and benefit from this Aegon combo shield synergy. It’s annoying when you have over 400 hits combo and you messed up on last 1% of opponent.

• GhriffinGhriffin Posts: 45
    Yes, Combo shield isn't working with Proxima or Starlord. It's my fault for playing poorly?

This isn't a "small" bug or glitch, he is one of if not "the" premiere champ in the game, give me a break.

If this was a bug that favored the player, it would have been hot fixed day one.

This needs a resolution, a response and compensation, period. Ridiculous.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Last time I checked I don't think Ageon has any bugs but Aegon might
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Lormif said:

Fraud said:

Lastly it is the weekend
    This synergy is very helpful for LOL evades as every champ can evade. So it could save you at first fights if opponent evades and hit u.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Bpn88855 said:

Lormif said:

Fraud said:

Lastly it is the weekend
    This synergy is very helpful for LOL evades as every champ can evade. So it could save you at first fights if opponent evades and hit u.
    He has built in counters to that
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    This will be fixed in the december update, at least according to the respons I got from support regarding this issue.
  • Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about this topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.