**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I thought 6* champs gave more points in arenas?

6* used to gave 30k ponts in arenas and 5* 10k points. But now 5* and 6* give the same amount of points? the only difference is that 6* take 12 hours to recharge stamina but 5* only 6

Comments

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Seems a bug. I also noted this
  • @Kabam Miike is that unintended/bug?
  • DesertFox7DesertFox7 Posts: 21
    Must be a bug in the gold arena. 6 stars should be earning more points. I’m having the same issue
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    Ya 2 stars also give twice as much points
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    It's based on power index
  • TeleusTeleus Posts: 106
    It is always based on PI, that’s what gives suicides more arena points. But each rarity started with a base higher number and, in this arena, that is not the case.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I noticed this as well.my r4 Emma Frost and my 6* psylocke both gave 30k points
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Probably meant that way so those with heavy 6 star rosters didn’t finish in less than 12ish rounds. That was my guess. Still wasn’t bad to knock out.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Don't worry, people with 6* will still be able to finish this arena in 45 min if not less, when mid tiers and progressing players with maxed out 4* and a couple of rank 3 or 4 5* will barely be able to reach the 4th milestone in the same amount of time before being destroyed by your 6*... oh joy.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

Idk I finished before my 6* champs refreshed from this morning. I like that they started it on a day when there was no real arena going and I didn’t have to divert champs from earning units.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Yeah I noticed this and assumed it was so I couldn’t just finish it in 10 fights.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

It's based on power index

What I meant by this is that in this specific arena they don't take rarity into account for example if you have 5 star that is 10k rated and a 6 star that is 10k rated you'll get the same amount of points idk why it's like this in this arena but that's what I meant
  • TeleusTeleus Posts: 106
    And that is what we are here complaining about since no where were we informed of that fact. Presumably it should work like any other arena unless they announce otherwise, which they did not.