**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wasp NERF rank down tickets required

124»

Comments

• mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

How can you stun againat stun immune? It's like mixing vodka with coffee and that tastes disgusting

I agree that vodka and coffee together tastes disgusting.

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    It's too minor, RDTs are for bigger nerfs

jdyke23 said:

They’ve actually said before when they was explains she hulk chaining heavy attacks that wasp is the only one able to do so with mechanic and I’m pretty sure it was @Kabam Miike who said so

Nothing will change about her ability to do so, she will still have her passive stun mechanic.

She'll simply be unable to stun stun-immune opponents, because that's simply illogical. No shock immune champ can be shocked, no bleed immune champ can bleed, no matter whether it's an active debuff or a passive effect. Immune means immune.
    Does it? What about incinerate immune champs being incinerated? (Passive incinerate)
    Like... Who? Like night thrasher, who is incinerate immune and neither suffers from vultures incinerate debuffs, nor from mephistos aura of incineration...?

How about thing, who is shock immume and neither suffers from iron man iw's shock, nor from the passive shocks from the emp node?

How about mysterio, who is immune to aar and neither suffers from concussion debuffs, nor from the passive effect of champs like domino?

There literally is no other exception to that I can think of besides wasp, making it an even mote obvious bug/exploit. Feel free to name one, though.
    Red Hulk
    Also, red hulks additional energy damage isn't incinerate damage and therefore does not "bypass incinerate immunity", if that's what you meant.

If not please elaborate on what you've been trying to say.
    Red Hulk is immune to incinerate effects, but not to passuve incinerates unless he' s duped... Why? Fire could never burn him.
    Thi101 said:

jdyke23 said:

They’ve actually said before when they was explains she hulk chaining heavy attacks that wasp is the only one able to do so with mechanic and I’m pretty sure it was @Kabam Miike who said so

Nothing will change about her ability to do so, she will still have her passive stun mechanic.

She'll simply be unable to stun stun-immune opponents, because that's simply illogical. No shock immune champ can be shocked, no bleed immune champ can bleed, no matter whether it's an active debuff or a passive effect. Immune means immune.
    Does it? What about incinerate immune champs being incinerated? (Passive incinerate)
    Like... Who? Like night thrasher, who is incinerate immune and neither suffers from vultures incinerate debuffs, nor from mephistos aura of incineration...?

How about thing, who is shock immume and neither suffers from iron man iw's shock, nor from the passive shocks from the emp node?

How about mysterio, who is immune to aar and neither suffers from concussion debuffs, nor from the passive effect of champs like domino?

There literally is no other exception to that I can think of besides wasp, making it an even mote obvious bug/exploit. Feel free to name one, though.
    Red Hulk
    Also, red hulks additional energy damage isn't incinerate damage and therefore does not "bypass incinerate immunity", if that's what you meant.

Red Hulk is immune to incinerate effects, but not to passuve incinerates unless he' s duped... Why? Fire could never burn him.
    Because that’s how he works. He is immune to Incinerate Debuffs, but RESISTANT to passive incinerates, to the point that, on that Mephisto fight last month (i guess) for example, if the passive incinerate is enhanced, he will still take damage.
    I don’t se what’s wrong here. He is working as intended
    You are actually both VERY much incorrect. Red hulk has absolutely zero IMMUNITIES to incinerate AT ALL. What he has is the ability to shrug off incinerate debuffs (same with poison). That is not the same as being immune, and AAR can stop that.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    You people asking for RDTs disgust me.
    Lormif said:

jdyke23 said:

Red Hulk

Thi101 said:

jdyke23 said:

Red Hulk

Because that’s how he works. He is immune to Incinerate Debuffs, but RESISTANT to passive incinerates, to the point that, on that Mephisto fight last month (i guess) for example, if the passive incinerate is enhanced, he will still take damage.
    I don’t se what’s wrong here. He is working as intended
    You are actually both VERY much incorrect. Red hulk has absolutely zero IMMUNITIES to incinerate AT ALL. What he has is the ability to shrug off incinerate debuffs (same with poison). That is not the same as being immune, and AAR can stop that.
    Yeah, right. That’s what I meant
  • MOGMOG Posts: 20
    For those who say they should have said it sooner, that sounds very hypocritical.

If they get rid of it too quickly, we ALL (including myself) bash Kabam for removing bugs in our favour so quickly, while taking forever to get rid of bugs in their favour.

If they take a while to get rid of it (in this case) should we be bashing Kabam saying they should have gotten rid of it sooner? That's literally asking Kabam not to make mistakes because no matter what, they will be bashed.

Makes no sense, and like I said, not that much of a Kabam fan although I'm playing for 4 years.

To Kabam :

I understand stun immune should not get passive stun too, makes sense. However If this issue has been with Wasp from over an year now so it's not a fix it's a nerf. People like myself who did not visit forums at the point had no clue that Wasp was broken.

I took her to R5 which I wouldn't have done if there was an in game notification. Was there a notification ? NO !

I solo AW bosses with her, however this Nerf will make her useless (for AW boss killers). Have bought sig stone deals and put in sig stones.

Will the RDT solve the issue ? NO ! Unless we get our sig stones back too.

It's your fault KABAM for not throwing an in game notification on Wasp (currently under maintenance or something). We wouldn't have ranked her up in the first place, we wouldn't have put money in sig stone deals.

Not Fair, Not Good !
    Very deceiving.

They gave you a link in game to the forum post with the notice, if you did not follow it that is on you, especially for someone who is on the forums a lot.

@Lormif @Goodness Are you Kabam ? I posted it to Kabam. you both are so noobs that I wouldn't even care to answer you noobs. Thanks.

So all you got is ad homiem fallacies? you posted this on a public forum, if all you want is a response from kabam to your nonsense email them.

Lormif said:

@Lormif @Goodness Are you Kabam ? I posted it to Kabam. you both are so noobs that I wouldn't even care to answer you noobs. Thanks.

So all you got is ad homiem fallacies? you posted this on a public forum, if all you want is a response from kabam to your nonsense email them.
    With what rights are you stopping me ? Who are you ? Who do you think you are ?
    Stopping you from what? no one is stopping you from doing anything, other than you trying to stop people from replying to you.

To Kabam :

I understand stun immune should not get passive stun too, makes sense. However If this issue has been with Wasp from over an year now so it's not a fix it's a nerf. People like myself who did not visit forums at the point had no clue that Wasp was broken.

I took her to R5 which I wouldn't have done if there was an in game notification. Was there a notification ? NO !

I solo AW bosses with her, however this Nerf will make her useless (for AW boss killers). Have bought sig stone deals and put in sig stones.

It's your fault KABAM for not throwing an in game notification on Wasp (currently under maintenance or something). We wouldn't have ranked her up in the first place, we wouldn't have put money in sig stone deals.

Not Fair, Not Good !
    Very deceiving.

so you repeat yourself, lol
  • You people asking for RDTs disgust me.

To Kabam :

Not Fair, Not Good !
    Very deceiving.

What is posting it again going to do? If the mods read this post they will still see yours. They will also see it about 5 times now including your repost and the replies.

You are going off topic and I will post my request again !

so you take it off topic to insult people then claim those people are taking it off topic, lol.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

To Kabam :

Not Fair, Not Good !
    Very deceiving.

I had ranked up my 4* AA which i was using before i got my 5* version to R5 when i found out that AA's heavy attack back then could bypass mordo's astral evade through his heavy animations etc. Kabam fixed it, yet i am not complaining, cause i did NOT rank up my AA specifically for an unintended mechanic that worked in my favor, but rather for AA's original abilities like bleed, poison and neurotoxin. AA being able to bypass mordo's astral evade with his heavy was a welcome bonus without a doubt, but was not the main reason i ranked up AA.

Therefore i feel that people should be making rank-up decisions based on the abilities of the character, rather than ranking them up just to utilise a perhaps unintended mechanic that can get fixed at anytime. Maybe kabam will give RDTs for wasp heavy like they did when they fixed an unintended mechanic regarding she-hulk's heavy, but for future rank ups i hope people learn to not repeat the same mistake.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★

To Kabam :

Not Fair, Not Good !
    Very deceiving.

You have 401 forum posts. Clearly you have been on the forums in the past year.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★

jdyke23 said:

This is quite easy. And in the post I just quoted says it all.

If they are immune, they are immune. Period. Doesn’t matter if it’s passive or not.

When it happened to AA I thought we needed RDT. They clearly mentioned he was working correctly.
    After him it’s obvious how this interaction would work and there’s no excuse.

This is bug fix.

To Kabam :

Not Fair, Not Good !
    Very deceiving.

They gave you a link in game to the forum post with the notice, if you did not follow it that is on you, especially for someone who is on the forums a lot.

To Kabam :

Not Fair, Not Good !
    Very deceiving.

I had ranked up my 4* AA which i was using before i got my 5* version to R5 when i found out that AA's heavy attack back then could bypass mordo's astral evade through his heavy animations etc. Kabam fixed it, yet i am not complaining, cause i did NOT rank up my AA specifically for an unintended mechanic that worked in my favor, but rather for AA's original abilities like bleed, poison and neurotoxin. AA being able to bypass mordo's astral evade with his heavy was a welcome bonus without a doubt, but was not the main reason i ranked up AA.

Therefore i feel that people should be making rank-up decisions based on the abilities of the character, rather than ranking them up just to utilise a perhaps unintended mechanic that can get fixed at anytime. Maybe kabam will give RDTs for wasp heavy like they did when they fixed an unintended mechanic regarding she-hulk's heavy, but for future rank ups i hope people learn to not repeat the same mistake.
    they will not.
This discussion has been closed.