**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Colossus // UC

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
How about giving UC the same love as colossus? Why not?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    because he is a trophy champ.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Because they are not the same champion
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Is it too soon to ask about a 6* UC again? :#
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Would actually like to have UC Colossus having different abilities, to keep him and OG Colossus from being nearly identical...

Still agree that he should be buffed tho, but I think "regular" champs are first priority.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Lormif said:

because he is a trophy champ.

Because they are not the same champion

While both true I don’t see why this would stop him from being “buffed” in the same way. I don’t see how this would be game breaking in anyway. Confident the greater community would appreciate UC being more than a paper weight. He would be somewhat useful for a change. Since the MD nerf hes pretty useless.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    UC is by far stronger than colossus but in this game everything is backwards
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Even the immunities, which would make perfect sense, would be nice
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I consider the buffed version of colossus the version that appeared after the “fall of the mutants.” Stronger and more resistant to many kinds of harm. But the current version of UC can only be considered a version of the 1970s colossus, perhaps dressed up in a Halloween costume. Because the post “fear itself” unstoppable colossus was absolutely devastating.

Frankly, if they buff Juggernaut they should make him Kuurth from “fear itself.”