**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Something needs to be done about dungeons ASAP!!!

I'm sick and tired of being matched with noobs that fail to do 1 fight in dungeon 6 room 1 or are unresponsive and would just disappear after 1 fight or go AFK until the timer runs out or don't communicate etc etc!

I know you guys gonna say just play with your alliance but that's not always possible cause I work 9 hours a day and don't have much free time and we are all on different time zones.

It wouldn't be "too" bad if we didn't have a 4 day refresh timer on champs when each dungeon runs for 2 days only!
The timers must be reduced to no more than 24h max.

It's not like its gonna break the game cause you can only get a certain amount of rewards anyway each time and I can get them anyway in 5 rooms of D7 IF I could find a decent player to play with.

This is seriously annoying especially when you have a milestone that says complete 5 rooms in D6 or higher but you can barely get to room 2 because of BS match ups!

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    dungeons run 3 days, not 2, and the goal is to prevent resource farming since t4cats can be easily obtained there now.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    If you are in a decent chatty alliance arrange a time with other members when you are both free and you should be fine.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Ask your alliance mates if they have friends or former mates that r on at the same time you are to run dungeons. That way u can meet a new player that's decent from your contacts.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Or just do what I did and make a quick forum post to see who else was in my boat. Worked for me. Honestly idk what can be done for the noob/trolls except maybe block people from dungeons for 24hours if they don’t hit conclude or continue. Or just give an exit button in the case of someone who is unresponsive.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    IIRC Clan HQ has a Dungeon match-up service with vetted members so you have less of a chance to be left hanging
  • BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    edited November 2019
    Strategic said:

I'm sick and tired of being matched with noobs that fail to do 1 fight in dungeon 6 room 1 or are unresponsive and would just disappear after 1 fight or go AFK until the timer runs out or don't communicate etc etc!

I know you guys gonna say just play with your alliance but that's not always possible cause I work 9 hours a day and don't have much free time and we are all on different time zones.

It wouldn't be "too" bad if we didn't have a 4 day refresh timer on champs when each dungeon runs for 2 days only!
    The timers must be reduced to no more than 24h max.

It's not like its gonna break the game cause you can only get a certain amount of rewards anyway each time and I can get them anyway in 5 rooms of D7 IF I could find a decent player to play with.

This is seriously annoying especially when you have a milestone that says complete 5 rooms in D6 or higher but you can barely get to room 2 because of BS match ups!

This happened to me with my top players twice in a row. 1 room with an unresponsive loser, now my champs are locked for 3 days. Unless I spend 80 units each to unlock them, of course...
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    @Strategic We created a Line and a Discord group dedicated to dungeons for the FR&QC community... Idk what's your timezone but maybe you could create somthing like that...
    This will cure the symptoms, not the causes, but it could be a beginning ;)
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I have this problem.
    Add me at XxLoganTDCxX. I do rooms 6 and below. My skills are good and my champs are good too.
  • Or just do what I did and make a quick forum post to see who else was in my boat. Worked for me. Honestly idk what can be done for the noob/trolls except maybe block people from dungeons for 24hours if they don’t hit conclude or continue. Or just give an exit button in the case of someone who is unresponsive.

The problem is that it might not be entirely their fault. It is horrible if players leave other players hanging in dungeons, which is the primary reason why I don't generally do dungeons except occasionally I will pair with my alt account, so the only person I could screw up is myself. I can at any time get an emergency call, and I don't even have enough time to notify the person on the other side.

That being said, I'm pretty sure a lot of instances of this are just the other player being a twit. One system to try to improve this would be to have a vetting system so players could rate their dungeon partners, so we could weed out sufficiently low rated players. But I doubt Kabam would implement such a thing because reasons. So the match services mentioned in the thread might be the only solution to the problem: the players simply have to create match rating themselves.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Usually, the person im pared up with takes down nodes without asking.
    That hurts me, because I should be in some control when it comes to taking out the 2nd fight (right before boss)

And then they die with 3 Rank 5 4stars on a rocket racoon
    "I cant go on"
    Really, you don't say

Dungeons frustrate me, and I wish I could do something about it.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    I find dungeon 7 more easier and faster
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Dungeon 6 on the other hand can be annoying cause you might get paired with someone that is not serious.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    If you're Matchmaking with random people, that's just part of it. There's no controlling the skill level or attention level of the person you are playing with. There's also the possibility of dropped connections, which could account for the unresponsiveness. You could always add people that you've had successful runs with before. That's why the Friends List was expanded.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    You must be new here...

Do Dungeons 7 and you'll be sweet.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★

You must be new here...

Do Dungeons 7 and you'll be sweet.

Yeah I'm not new here and it also happened in D7 otherwise I wouldn't be complaining about it.
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    What I always do with dungeons is to do them with friends and friends only if I want to do the bulk (basically always all) of the points playing dung7; the only time I play using matchmaking is to reach the 10 rooms bonus and I always do that with fun 3*champs that I bring into dung3. Most of the time I actually end up having fun even if the other player is unexperienced cause I can do it on my own (and usually you even help out a low rated summoner reaching his milestones).