**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HEY YOU! GHOST OR QUAKE!?

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
Take in terms of viability, damage, best synergies (Even for quake, yes there are some that help tremendously), best masteries, and peak levels of skill.
I suggest not calling out specific fights a champion can or cannot do because (well chances are there is a way) it could weigh on to one side of the poll. That being said, give your own clean, unaltered answer.

HEY YOU! GHOST OR QUAKE!? 70 votes

Ghost
65% 46 votes
Quake
34% 24 votes

Comments

• ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Both are amazing and very good for different situations.

But, Ghost is the better of the 2. Easily the best champ in the game when played properly.
  • I say Quake, she doesn't need synergies as much as Ghost needs it
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I have quake and ghost both as 5*s and ghost just runs through everything and does it fast. Fast fights with her, quakes r longer but she’s great too
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I prefer Quake. She can run through quests and not lose a single hit point even with some crazy node combos. And I like how different her playstyle is.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake counters not imo, but I don't enjoy playing her nearly as much as I do Ghost.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★
    I’m said ghosts but regardless of that depending one your skil with it if you good with quack then definitely quack.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    The age old debate. I’m a fan of ghost because more utility and more fun to use for me. Those who say she needs Synergies are off. They do make her easier to play. They make her better and give her even more use but she is just fine without them.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you’re talking the true ‘peak’ of skill, then quake, only thing that could stop her is power gain and evade counters, but with a more realistic great player sort of skill level ghost
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Ghost can take down-->(main boss for cav and elders bane)
    5.2.6 collector
    5.4.6 ultron
    6.1.5 cb