**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Im stuck...

Idk wat I should go for in the game. Also which champs should i focus on?

Comments

• monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    what's your progression in story mode?
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    Umm im around 50 percent with exploring act 3 and I only did 5.1.1 initial completion...
    monomugg said:

what's your progression in story mode?

• Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    Sorry act 4 i meant
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You should be Uncollected. Push yourself. Best of luck!
  • Idk wat I should go for in the game. Also which champs should i focus on?

You're working on Act 4 now. Focus on that. The content will tell you who to rank up. If you're having trouble with certain kinds of champs or certain kinds of fights, look for something to help you progress past that. If you aren't currently having trouble with anything, keep working on content until you do, or you're overflowing with resources and have to rank up something. Until then, there's no rush in ranking things up.

Of your current roster, your 5* Sentinel and Crossbones are both decent rank ups in general, and of your 4* champs Archangel and Voodoo are good champs for the kinds of content you're probably doing now, and Rogue is a good sustainable champ. Scarlet Witch is also a strong candidate around the Act 4 level.

Quake is also a very strong champ, but has a much steeper learning curve. A lot of people will recommend ranking her up, but I would recommend looking up Youtube videos on how to effectively play her, and see if that playstyle is something you a) enjoy and b) can master. Until you can, Quake is an albatross around your neck.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Focus on Corvus quake and ghost, and learn quake and ghost’s playstyle, at this point you should make the push for uncollected
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Corvus, AA, Quake and Ghost will help you a lot in your journey towards Uncollected.
    Sentinel will also help you on the biohazard nodes.
    Push for 5.2 completion. The Uncollected EQ gives very juicy rewards and you should be able to get it fairly easy with that roster.