**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.2.5 is tough

Hi guys,

i am building a team to take down 5.2.5. Need your advice who i should bring in.

if you think i should max any of my 4* first, please share with me too.

below is my top champ:
1. starky 5* R4
2. quake 5* R4
3. hood 5* R3 (can rank 4 if need to)
4. x23 5* R2
5. doc oct 5* R2
6. medusa 4* R5
7. blade 4* R5
8. x23 4* R5
9. AA 4* R5
10. mephisto 4* R5
11. hyperion 4* R5
12. corvus 4* R5
13. cap IW 4* R4
14. IMIW 4* R4
15. gwenpool 4* R4
16. thing 4* R4
17. Hulk ragnarok 4* R4
18. vision Age of Ultron 4* R4
19. angela 4* R4
20. gamora 4* R4
21. symbiot supreme 4* R4
22. red hulk 4* R4

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    For bane, almost anyone works. You just need to learn bane timing. If you can quake, take her, sparky, blade, and corvus. If you can’t quake, replace her with hype
  • HSCHSC Posts: 87
    Edeuink said:

For bane, almost anyone works. You just need to learn bane timing. If you can quake, take her, sparky, blade, and corvus. If you can’t quake, replace her with hype

Many thanks. will try.
  • Honestly dude, Corvus and Starky will be your two best friends against the collector.
    Like the person above said, once you learn bane timing, you'll be golden.
    Try to time throwing a special towards the end of the bane timer so that you re-apply it onto the defender. Good luck!

Honestly dude, Corvus and Starky will be your two best friends against the collector.
    Try to time throwing a special towards the end of the bane timer so that you re-apply it onto the defender. Good luck!

thanks. will try again.

Honestly dude, Corvus and Starky will be your two best friends against the collector.

thanks. will try again.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Man...seeing the rosters people have now to take on 5.2 is crazy. It makes me feel like an amazing player. 😆 You should crush this. It’s not the roster. It’s the skill.