**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who is the best champion?

who is the best champion? 69 votes

symbiote supreme
1%
LOИEWOLF 1 vote
corvus glaive
50%
GamerNonuINTEGRAL18sae56Solrac_2CliffordcanHar8OnmixPriyansh7MilesHolmwoodTaZ_4178Nightwing6666Bruinsfan8510AknylmzPrimetime_769B_Dizzle_01TipoTJ107FhfjghhggggjfhfjgStance 35 votes
stark enhanced spiderman
8%
Kayser2705TheRealmKeeperBuck9studioZipioTheMethodBOX8 6 votes
domino
39%
ArcDeAngelusMrLalowSaielKenny262000Smashing123Osfan8PeterQuillJakearoundCharlie_SceneAldacScarRealmeggistaLordNeoRqtghenerLoctiteSuperGlueEtjamaJayden99MiStaLovatheMercenaryCage_1 27 votes

Comments

• HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    Lmao
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Where's ghost?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    domino
    DNA3000 said:

Which is the best cheeto?

Obviously A, it's the perfect Cheeto, it's beautiful 😢.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    domino
    Out of these champs, I'd say Domino. Overall, I think she can handle more content than Corvus (mainly because she maintains high damage and he doesn't). Out of everyone, I'd say Ghost and Quake can counter the most. Everything is situation dependant.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    The best champion is the search button.
  • exc3lexc3l Posts: 67
    No top champ in general imo id say go by top champ each class because each class has its specialty
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    me and my friends created that list. and I DID say ghost but it was voted down due to all the skill required to play her. tho I figured her out in like 3 min lol
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    and A is the perfect cheetah for sure bro
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    corvus glaive
    It just depends on what purpose are you using that champion for, corvus helps in shorter fights(not Lol or rol or variant)
    Sparky auto evades annoying specials & has different uses
    Symbiote supreme is best for nullifying annoying opponents like 6.2 champion (power stone)
    It just depends on which situation are you facing
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Ummm Ghost lmfao
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

The chonky one below the A line
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

F
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

B. Not too thicc, not to thin. Just right
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

• mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    You won’t be too thrilled with Corvus outside of AW. He has trouble finishing in 20 hits if the opponent’s PI is more than double his, so you’d better R5 or R2 him if you want him for some of Uncollected and most of Act 6.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    corvus glaive
    On that list Corvus
  • domino
    Out of those, I’d say Domino. Great utility and has an amazing crit rate and damage. And an insane sp2. She also doesn’t need to be ramped up.

Overall though, I’d go with Ghost. There’s hardly any content out there that stands in her way.