**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's laughing now?

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
All hail, Groot, the Destroyer of Egos.

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

I'm sorry but I died on purpose..
    I've actually asked people to do this so my Groot could get a kill. I think I've finally found his niche, though.
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Lvernon15 said:

Aznkerbz said:

OP, why are you posting this? We are trying to convince Kabam to Buff him; not give them a reason to NOT do so!

He’s trying to convince them he’s a good defender so they don’t make him stronger there... definitely...
    Reminds me of back in the day when Groot was AQ mini boss and actually hard to fight!
    Midnite93 said:

What nodes did your Groot have in defense?

He was on aegis.
    Aznkerbz said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aznkerbz said:

OP, why are you posting this? We are trying to convince Kabam to Buff him; not give them a reason to NOT do so!

He’s trying to convince them he’s a good defender so they don’t make him stronger there... definitely...
    Reminds me of back in the day when Groot was AQ mini boss and actually hard to fight!
    Oh god. Memories.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Aznkerbz said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aznkerbz said:

I was the only one in the alliance who could kill him with a 4-40 Iron Fist. None of us had SW DS
  • Aznkerbz said:

Pretty sure Kabam knows exactly how many kills Groot gets in AW.

On the older maps I used to put him on all or nothing, and I was surprised that he got as many kills as he did. Even in tier 6/7 I could squeeze about one kill every three wars, even though he was primarily a diversity placement.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Marri_2 said:

Aznkerbz said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aznkerbz said:

I was the only one in the alliance who could kill him with a 4-40 Iron Fist. None of us had SW DS
    Magik ftw 😉
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    LoL x 2😂🤣
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

Not sure the point of this? That all depends on the skill level of the person who's fighting that node. It can be a pain for some with all sorts of other champs too, not just Groot.

Huh. Never thought about it that way. What do you think @Aryl ?

Not sure the point of this? That all depends on the skill level of the person who's fighting that node. It can be a pain for some with all sorts of other champs too, not just Groot.

That's why we also place Rogue and Mordo.
    Also, look who won the war for us:

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    @Aryl, please never stop bringing us new Groot gameplay, defensive stats, whatever! I'm seriously considering finding myself a champ and do the same. I am asking permission and asking who you think would be a good choice.
    Etjama said:

@Aryl, please never stop bringing us new Groot gameplay, defensive stats, whatever! I'm seriously considering finding myself a champ and do the same. I am asking permission and asking who you think would be a good choice.

I'm fond of Groot, IF and Mags.

Groot is the most versatile.

We need a Groot resurgence. Go for it.
    Aryl said:

Etjama said:

I'm fond of Groot, IF and Mags.

Groot is the most versatile.

We need a Groot resurgence. Go for it.
    OhOOooh, it's gonna happen now. 😏
    Aryl said:

Do it! I'm roughly 1 month away from r5.

People shall then know the fury of a fully grown Groot.

Oh dang, going all in, huh? I respect that.
  • Aryl said:

Agent Venom might also be an annoying choice.
    Etjama said:

Aryl said:

Yep. I mean... why not? Don't really have any other champs screaming to be r5ed.

Stop at X23.

DNA3000 said:

Aryl said:

Agent Venom might also be an annoying choice.
    He could be... but Dom and ST with KM would make quick work of him... same with KP.
    Aryl said:

Etjama said:

Aryl said:

Yep. I mean... why not? Don't really have any other champs screaming to be r5ed.

Stop at X23.

Oh... my. Dang. Major, major respect. But hey, if you can't have fun just for the sake of it, what else can you do in this game?