**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4CC

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★
I don't know about other end game players, but I'm really struggling to clear T4CC from my inventory - at the moment I have sigil and im still maxed with about 10 expiring in my stash.

Now I understand kabam dont want to make T5CC openly available yet but can we have something where we can trade catalyst for basics or T2A?

I've lost loads in the past few days, got another 10 expiring soon - and about 500 crystals hoarded, majority are glory, fully formed catalyst or fragment crystals.

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Upgrade some champs?
    Or if you'd rather wait for a beyond god-tier, then wait and risk losing them :smile:
    I for one don't open my T4CC crystals / fragment crystals unless I need them.
    Also, are you level 60?
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    @DoubleDelta buy those T4CC trade in crystals and hold them until you need catalysts. It's better than just losing them.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I have 123 fully formed t4cc crystals, nearly 1300 t4cc fragment crystals, over 100 glory and greater glory crystals and some Map 7/6 crystals, and I am hardly near maxed out on t4cc except for the mystic class. And I don't have the Sigil either.

You sound like you have a resource management issue, which isn't on Kabam to manage for you.
    - Have you done the myriad of side quests and event milestones lately?
    - Do you do Heroic and Monthly event quest to 100% every month?
    - Do you spare some glory every week to buy t1a and t4b?
    - Do you grind the t1a and t4b arenas when they appear every week?
    These 3 areas are great avenues to obtain t1a and t4b to rank up your champs and not let t4cc expire. You also need gold, which arenas the best place for, but these same side and event quests dish out a fair amount of gold also.

I have 93 5* champs, 90 of which are r2 or above.
    I constantly have a lot of t4b and t1a (and lately t2a) in overflow and always have to rank up champs before they expire. Hence the reason my t4cc stash is far from being maxed out. T4b and t1a used to be an annoying bottleneck, but not so much anymore thanks to the avenues I listed above. T5b is the bottleneck for me now.

If you're taking advantage of those avenues to gain gold, t4b and t1a, then you shouldn't have to worry about letting t4cc expire.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★

Yes I do every tier daily event. Yes I do every arena, from 3* upwards minus the class catalyst, and typically hit every single milestone. Yes I do every level of EQ INCLUDING beginner.

My issue is not a shortage of T1A or T4B, it is excessive T4CC which I would rather be able to exchange for something else if you read what I stated. I can sell T1A / T4B to prevent them expiring if required, you cannot sell T4CC.

I have over 6 million gold, most my 5*s are R2 or above, majority are actually R3, most my 4*s are R3/4. I do not have an issue with resource management.

I am not a novice player, I do understand how to gain resources and preserve them, but as stated even without opening any of my T4CC resources I'm earning more than I can spend from map 5/6 and war.

T2A is my personal bottleneck with almost 5 T5B waiting on cyber weekend.

I've got 5200+ t4cc shard crystals in my inventory not opened. best bet is to not open any crystals unless you are ready to rank heroes.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    I have over 100 T4CC whole crystals, 3000 T4CC frag crystals, 200+ glory and greater glory crystals, 500+ Map 5 crystals, all unopened. I stopped opening anything that has T4CC fragments over 1.5 years ago as I saw what was happening. Only open Map 6 or 7 crystals.

Not that anyone but Mods can see this post... anyone feeling in a generous holiday spirit and feel like taking an unannounced 2+ month shadow ban on my posts off?
  • Yes, hence end game players I'm cavalier - I havent opened T4CC crystals in weeks I have over 500 crystals stacked, most of what is expiring is earned through AQ / AW

I suspect the inventory cap and all the side effects of it are the only reason higher tier alliances are even allowed to earn that much T4CC.

I doubt Kabam would allow T4CC to be traded sideways for other things, although it isn't impossible. It just violates a major inventory design component that I wouldn't think they would want to tamper with.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    On one hand you claimed that resources besides t4cc are hard to obtain.

Issue with upgrading is getting the other resources 😂 I can pull T4CC like candy, most the others I end up waiting on for ages

Now you've changed your story and claim that you have no shortage of other resources.You also claim to be versed in resource management, yet incomprehensibly you have an excess of t4cc. At this point I have no basis to believe anything you say anymore.

If I choose to give you the benefit of the doubt however, we go onto your other claim that you have most of your champs ranked up highly and have the gold to rank up more champs. Yet you prefer to sell your excess t4b and t1a and not utilize your excess t4cc.

Which is all fine and dandy as it's your own account, but Kabam has no obligation to provide a way to trade your excess t4cc for other resources just because you choose not to use them. That's on you and you alone to do something about it, not Kabam.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Easy solution, just give everyone full t5cc for Cyber weekend, which opens up the r3 gates, and then allow sales of t4cc for t5cc shards after that :)

But seriously, it will happen sometime in 2020 that you'll be able to seel them. Until then, do the 3 for 1 trade and let that crystal sit in stash. Suck to just throw away 2 t4cc, but no other options.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Why not just r3 more of your 5*s haha, more arena points for you.