**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top 3 champs

If you could choose 3 5* star Champs, which would it be?

Comments

• LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Assuming you can play them perfectly, Ghost Quake and Namor
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Corvus Ghost Aegon
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Ghost, Quake. Those two pretty much covers 90% of what I need for content clearing. As for the 3rd one, just for the {redacted} of it, I'll take a 5* Magneto
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost, Quake and... Scarlet Witch 😁
  • IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    Corvus, Medusa, ghost
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    khamala khan, iron man(original) and iron pat :D Only joking...
    Probably corvus domino and symbiote supreme
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Ghost, Quake, and Corvus.
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    Only 3, and they dont get their syneries they need as like 3 stars? I'd go CAIW, Hyperion, Nick Fury
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    Although Emma Frost would be tempting for the multitude of immunities... But in that case Ghost can do all that better... Problem is If I only have 3 champs I really hate 2 of them being Hood and Wasp, well, especially Hood. Wasp I just don't have down quite well enough to be sustainable because I end up botching the heavy at the end of her combo every couple of fights and thats the end
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Dr doom, silver surfer and maybe galactus if he playable
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    mortenhy said:

Do you mean only three or three to add to your roster?

Only three: BWCV, Warlock and Void.

Three to add to my roster: Sunspot, Namor, Omega Red. (yeah, I need mutants)
  • Corvus, Ghost, Omega Red
  • mortenhy said:

Today? Omega Red, Namor, Sentinel. Top of my wishlist that I don't currently have.

If I was just starting today from scratch, Venom, Killmonger, Iceman. All good out of the box, don't need to be awakened, good for all the content I'm going to see right up to Act 5.

If I could get them fully awakened and max sig? CapIW, Namor, Aegon. Not the best champs to start off necessarily, but thinking strategically those really want to be awakened and high sig, and will be waiting for me when I need them; meanwhile they are certainly good enough to get the job done as I'm leveling up.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Groot, Rocket, SL
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Hyperion, ghost, omega for me
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Wasp, Spider-Gwen and Psylocke for me. All brilliant in their own way.
  • The_MarcusThe_Marcus Posts: 26
    I would choose Blade, Domino and Medusa
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    5* cap iw, 6* cap iw and 7* cap iw
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    Cap iw Ghost Quake
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    OG Deadpool, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch.
    Oh wait
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Aegon(got a skill awakening gem for him), Dr Doom(I like this character), Corvus.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Top 3 champions I would want if I didn't have would be
    Ghost
    Aegon
    Omega Red
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 79
    Ghost, Corvus , Nick Fury