**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Difficulties with Dr Doom

Im on the last part of the eq on Master, and its my first time going for the higher difficulty. My team is semi decent imo, but Doom is handing me my butt on a silver platter. This is my team, best of my roster currently. Any suggestions or feedback would be awesome, Im really hoping to beat him before the quest finishes, though I have a feeling that Im a bit too underpowered and underskilled to do so

Comments

• haloless0haloless0 Posts: 59
    Btw, I know the screenshot is from a different quest, srry I didnt take one during my attempt to beat him last night
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    edited November 2019
    i guess master quest i probably one shoted him CAIW but you have a nick fury his bleeds are awesome to defeat him just use him you can one shot him i am sure . ALL THE BEST !!! dodge sp 1 mate your all good just dont heavy or use special while aura is active
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Honestly, with that, team, it should be pretty easy. Just play defensively and make sure to bait out the Sp1's. Way easier to dodge. Can we see the rest of your roster though? You may want to bring specific counters for him rather than just your top champs
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Fury should be a pretty good counter. Really anyone who has a strong damage over time effect will do some pretty good work against him. Just be sure to bait the L1 since it’s much easier to dodge than his L2.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    You can do it just play safe you will hardly get crits with those team but you will do just fine use boost if necessary
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I had difficulties and I was using rank 4 Blade with GR and Sparkey synergies. I think your champions are simply not strong enough, or you need more skill to evade his special attacks. If you've trouble with that, Sparkey and The Hood during invisibility are excellent options.
    Etjama said:

Honestly, with that, team, it should be pretty easy. Just play defensively and make sure to bait out the Sp1's. Way easier to dodge. Can we see the rest of your roster though? You may want to bring specific counters for him rather than just your top champs

I know for sure that the rest of my champs are too low to attempt, when combined with my (lack of) skill ;P
    And he has a node where DOT debuffs nullify and power him up. Most of the time I utilize the hell out of Bleed...
    Also, thanks for the feedback guys! Im hoping to try to tackle it again soon here... And I will def pay close attention to his aura, I think that was one of my bigger mistakes!