**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights resetting... Again! [Merged Threads]

HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Am I the only one this has happened to recently? Just started doing some chapter 6.2 exploration and after killing Hawkeye it did the reset thing again where I had to fight him again. November 8th issue not fixed?

Comments

• Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I just finished beating Ghost in the Fantastic Invasion (master level, 3rd fight on the left path) and I got sent back to the same node to fight her again... It's exactly what happened a couple weeks ago.

Anyone else got that bug too in the last 10 minutes ?

Edit : yes, same bug. I beat her a second time and I'm back at the same node. Looks like it's back :(
  • Rex89Rex89 Posts: 22
    Anyone facing issue same like 8 nov
  • ragztorichragztorich Posts: 22
    yes same here i cant defeat viod beat him 3 times already still not dead
  • Can y'all who haven't please provide what fight you were running?
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80

Can y'all who haven't please provide what fight you were running?

6.2.1 Hawkeye on the mutant gate path
    fantastic invasion master left path void
  • Rex89Rex89 Posts: 22
    Fantastic invasion epic Redhulk left path
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Just hopped on to see if this is happening to me and it did. Epic Difficulty Fantastic Invasion, first fight on the left.
    its always the left side for everyone
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    i just went and fought Luke Cage on the right of the Epic invasion quest and it worked fine.

i recorded the fight at the end in case it didnt work but all good i made it to Green Goblin on the next node.
    RakeYoung said:

i just went and fought Luke Cage on the right of the Epic invasion quest and it worked fine.

i recorded the fight at the end in case it didnt work but all good i made it to Green Goblin on the next node.

This must be localized. I know for a fact that if it was happening to everyone, we'd have a lot more comments on this thread.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    Happened to a few guys in my allaince plus myself in this new daily quest thing
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Etjama said:

RakeYoung said:

This must be localized. I know for a fact that if it was happening to everyone, we'd have a lot more comments on this thread.
    True, so for documentation sake:

device: iPhone Xr (latest iOS)
    network: T-Mobile (USA)

my original post:

RakeYoung said:

• jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    iPhone XS
    EE Uk
    Latest IOS
    Daily EQ
  • GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    Completed fight didn't register in today's daily side quest. Screen glitched and had to repeat fight.
  • HaveasyHaveasy Posts: 84

Heimdall right before the boss fight in AQ map 5
    Haveasy said:

Dang, this wasn't happening in AQ too last time, was it? (I was working at the time and wasn't able to play at all.)
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    Etjama said:

Haveasy said:

Dang, this wasn't happening in AQ too last time, was it? (I was working at the time and wasn't able to play at all.)
    Yeah last time it happened in AQ too
  • Thanos , AQ, map 7
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    The daily quest, the doom or whatever today is, middle path Yellowjacket 5 times now and not dead

Newest iphone
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    My fight reset today in the side quest when I was fighting the final boss namor on epic difficulty
  • Gaurav363Gaurav363 Posts: 37
    happened to me in fantastic invasion right node fighting luke cage