**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Basic hero announcement [Merged Threads]

Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
So they've just said that 2 basic heroes are pairing Mister Fantastic. This is a new way possibly
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Is it one basic arena where you pick a champ between those 2? Or 2 basic side by side arenas?
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Are we getting a 5* basic arena? Please let it be so!
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I'm guessing winning the arena gets you a crystal which guarantees either a 4* cull or dr strange? or otherwise a 4* selector crystal which lets you choose which one you want maybe?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Its probably like the kind where you get a selector crystal that lets you pick either of the 2 champs, they've done that before can't remember when.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Guessing this is the re-run of the Cull arena to make up for the outage a week or so ago.
  • Cull was just in Basic Arena a few weeks ago, that started Nov 7th.
    Wasn’t the great Game Outage on the 8th ?? (or at least some time during that 1st round of arena for Cull ?)

Probably why they made the decision to bring him back for another chance to get him.
    (although top-10% Rank to get hero would have only lowered ppl's scores proportionately with everyone else, might have been some ppl at the cutoff line that could have been affected in actually getting him)

Pros and cons about implementing it as either a Selector Crystal (obviously those wanting Cull would push up scores much higher than what would be needed for those wanting Strange).
    Versus separate arenas would allow ppl to double-up on all the Units/Shards Milestones more than normal (or just consider that an extra Black Friday Bonus 😀).

Will probably be separate Arenas.

We're running Cull as an added bonus to give Summoners the chance at him who may have missed out during the outages that happened while his arena was running originally.

So, 2 champs as the prize in one arena? Sorry just trying to clarify
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    2 Arenas. One Champ each.
    edited November 2019
    LOL I got 2 disagrees for asking a question. GW got 3 disagrees so I guess it's one basic arena? This is why I'm trying to clarify. What a helpful community this is.
    hurricant said:

LOL I got 2 disagrees for asking a question. GW got 3 disagrees so I guess it's one basic arena? This is why I'm trying to clarify. What a helpful community this is.

@Kabam Vydious help

Single arena would be unfair to ppl wanting Strange.

And all the “disagree” on GW is just because, well, because it’s GW, lol. 😀

Well ok then. So 2 arenas, and everyone disagrees with him by default got it. Thanks.
    It's 2 Arenas. They've run reruns before. Separate Arenas side-by-side.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

Are you back playing?
    Or just posting in the forums?
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Snizzbar said:

Are you back playing?
    They have done it in the past. I can assure you that.
    Snizzbar said:

Are you back playing?
    I'm still keeping up-to-date. I log on everyday. Haven't played, but I'm still around. I don't like to say never. Lol.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

Are you back playing?
    I'm still keeping up-to-date. I log on everyday. Haven't played, but I'm still around. I don't like to say never. Lol.
    You should at least come back for the anniversary events. If they're any good...
  • Let's stay on topic.

As for the question, it's two different basic arenas.