**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unistall the game but saving the account

I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
I want uninstall the game and clean caches and whatever.
I would restart my device to factory settings if could.

But I dont want lose my user, if I lose my ingame account I dont see myself starting again.

Any help?.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Are you signed in with Kabam account? If yes, no issues then.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I want uninstall the game and clean caches and whatever.
    I would restart my device to factory settings if could.

But I dont want lose my user, if I lose my ingame account I dont see myself starting again.

Any help?.

Are you Android or Apple? Either way, you call always log in using the In-Game Sign In. If you're on a Google Device, it will log you in. Make sure you click Continue Game.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    I dont know.
    In game I think, almost sure, the Google play one.
    Now I signed in this forum using the game account.
    Are you Android or Apple? Either way, you call always log in using the In-Game Sign In. If you're on a Google Device, it will log you in. Make sure you click Continue Game.
    Android.
    Where I should click "Continue Game"?.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I dont know.
    In game I think, almost sure, the Google play one.
    Now I signed in this forum using the game account.
    Android.
    Where I should click "Continue Game"?.

When you Factory Reset your device and reinstall it, Google Play Games will log you in to your old Account. Then it will ask you to start a new game, or continue the old one.
    It looks like you did not sign up with a Kabam account which I think is a safer way.

Now the game is offline for a 4 hour maintenance. I try to make screenshot when the game is back on.
    If you can log out from Google, and then start the app, you see this screen.

78zdygtredp5.png

Click on the log in icon at the bottom.

a5hx5si31ndk.png

Click on Kabam and create account.

a30uda0ii2op.png

With this account you can login using any other Android device.

Hope this helps.

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    When you Factory Reset your device and reinstall it, Google Play Games will log you in to your old Account. Then it will ask you to start a new game, or continue the old one.
    Ok, now I know what you were talking, I never have done that reset and I had no idea.
    It seems like I should not worry because elsewhere the account is already saved.
    With this account you can login using any other Android device.

Hope this helps.
    Wow, bro I greatly appreciate your help, the next gift season I'll gift you something if I can.

Thanks to you both. I'll be doing it I hope everything goes well.