**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Ant-Man's special 2 bugged?

I noticed that everytime I throw Ant-Man's sp2, there seems to be a bug. In fact, there are multiple bugs. Like when it hits, the attack inflicts poison. I assume this debuff best represents formic acid; which ants secrete to inflict searing pain. And even worse, since they both live and mobilize in very large colonies, they also are likely to attack as one too.

Now, I know scientifically ants (Hymenoptera) aren't "bugs" (Hemiptera), but colloquially they are considered as such. So just bear with me.

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Are you freaking serious? How can anyone be this stupid? This is just a game not any kind of science representation
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

You made my morning OP.
  • Spider-Man is also bugged. He’s been bugged since first introduced
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

Are you freaking serious? How can anyone be this stupid? This is just a game not any kind of science representation

@hiddenblizzard Are YOU freaking serious? You unnecessarily insulted the OP because you just didn't get the joke.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i didn't understand a word but its ok, take a gif of the best marvel character in history pulling a 9* antman

• Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★

You're telling me I can't shoot lasers out of my eyes in real life?
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Im a science guy, really sorry guys and especially OP, didn't thought about it. A high level joke like this isnt easily understandable
    Though nice one
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

This is one of the worst whooshes I've seen on the forum.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Im a science guy, really sorry guys and especially OP, didn't thought about it. A high level joke like this isnt easily understandable
    Though nice one

...high level?

Do you struggle with knock-knock jokes?