**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FREE CHAMP for the anniversary

DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
edited November 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
if i remember correctly, in december we always got a GOD TIER champion from celebration

first every summmoner got GROOT, the best champion ever
then, we got HOWARD, to absolute dominate the entire contest
last year was TASKMASTER, the champion who is incredibly good, but nobody uses

we deserve a free DIABLO this year, pls kabam make it happen
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I want a 1 Star grandmaster or a 1 Star ex maestro
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    It'll be night thrasher
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Yes, it should be Night Thrasher. I'd appreciate if those who play over 4 years got a 5* (I need to awaken mine :wink: ), but I guess that ain't happening
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    lots of disagree lmao, ok kabam give everyone a super sayain god tier champion for the crybabys, pls do NOT send a nightcraper
  • if i remember correctly, in december we always got a GOD TIER champion from celebration

last year was CR4PMASTER, the champion who is incredibly good, but nobody uses

I saw yesterday that Christmas came early for Dave this year.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    It would be Darkhawk. Was the last champion released last year on Dec 20th. NT was 2 weeks before him.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Would be pretty happy with either DH or NT
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    I would def love a dupe of my DH if that’s the case 😁
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Yes but is it a 4 star or 5 star? I think that is the true question
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

Yes but is it a 4 star or 5 star? I think that is the true question

an exclusive 2*
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Just lemme get that 2020* Daddy Trump and ima roll y'all.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    We never got a 4* god tier. Most likely we will get a 4* darkhawk or maybe a 4* thing since they were the 2 champs to end 2018 and start 2019.
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267

if i remember correctly, in december we always got a GOD TIER champion from celebration

last year was CR4PMASTER, the champion who is incredibly good, but nobody uses

Na....Diablo isn't any good. It's better to give a free generic awakening gem....atleast it will be of some use.😂😂😂
    French2 said:

I’ll take anyone from the God Tier or Behond God Tier considering I bust my butt for endless hours on 4-5* shards and have pulled Hela sooooooo many times it’s pathetic. Crystals aren’t random, I know people playing less than half the time I have and have a way better lineup than I do. I just wished Kabam would stop the sudden stop before a 4* or the extra long tick from PHC and I’d be happy. Everything’s me my PHC rolls it stops right beside a Premium Hero… never in one!

Dude I understand what you wanna say but it isn't like that. I thought the same but it's just random luck. So instead of wasting your time complaining, focus on what you have start building them and go for uncollected. Once you are uncollected then you will feel the difference
    It will be Night Trasher, since last year we got a Taskmaster, who was the 2nd last released champion before M.O.D.O.K. So this time it's a Night Trasher but the odds aren't 100% since it's kabam
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Night Thrasher or DarkHawk.
    Kabam give the champ that was released in Dec previous year.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★

It will be Night Trasher, since last year we got a Taskmaster, who was the 2nd last released champion before M.O.D.O.K. So this time it's a Night Trasher but the odds aren't 100% since it's kabam

Could be either, since the previous year we got howard the duck who was the last champion released. If it's only a 4*, not really too fussed either way. Have both as 3/30's sig 40, and don't see myself taking them up any further.

phil56201 said:

Could be either, since the previous year we got howard the duck who was the last champion released. If it's only a 4*, not really too fussed either way. Have both as 3/30's sig 40, and don't see myself taking them up any further.

I mentioned it before bro
    Odds aren't 100% @phil56201