**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How to de-curse an account?

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
After a spectacular run of awful pulls from crystals of all types for the past few months I have come to the sad conclusion that my account has been cursed/had a hex bag attached to it by a witch/been built on a Native American burial ground.

Does anyone know of any methods I can use to remove this unfortunate curse? All charms, spells, rituals or Winchester brother phone numbers welcome.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You have to say a prayer to kabam Miike
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Grind time prime time, that’s all I can say.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    I'm about to open my next 6-star (my 7th overall), and while I believe I should be excited, I have this dread about what I'll get. All this work to get these shards should make me feel rewarded when I open the crystal, but the inclusion of a few champs in the pool (DPX, Cyclops 1 and 2, etc), make me worry that I will instead feel lousy.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★

I'm about to open my next 6-star (my 7th overall), and while I believe I should be excited, I have this dread about what I'll get. All this work to get these shards should make me feel rewarded when I open the crystal, but the inclusion of a few champs in the pool (DPX, Cyclops 1 and 2, etc), make me worry that I will instead feel lousy.

I’d have been happy with a DPX when I opened a 6* last week as he’s great with Nick Fury. Instead I duped Hulkbuster. The curse is strong!

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    IMO there are a good 10 champs that should be removed from the 6-star pool until they're buffed.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 616 ★★
    I've got a lucky pair of under-pants I can let you borrow for your next crystal opening if you like?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I've got a lucky pair of under-pants I can let you borrow for your next crystal opening if you like?

You should rent them out
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Use the Pep 1000 method
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

Use the Pep 1000 method

Don’t works already tried many time no good champions is pop out
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    edited November 2019
    Same with me
    Receiving trash champs from past 2 monts
    Mine worst luck gone when I received a 5* antman from featured 5* shards crystal
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Get Deadpool to keep talking on your phone. The curse/witch will soon be tired
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I pray to Cthulhu regularly. It seems to work.

I guess it just terrifies your account into acting right.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Don't long in for 14 days. This really works
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 461 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Aldac said:

After a spectacular run of awful pulls from crystals of all types for the past few months I have come to the sad conclusion that my account has been cursed/had a hex bag attached to it by a witch/been built on a Native American burial ground.

Does anyone know of any methods I can use to remove this unfortunate curse? All charms, spells, rituals or Winchester brother phone numbers welcome.

Hold your money hostage and say you won't give it to them unless they give you a god tier champion. Repeat the process until you have everything you want.
  • MacGyverMacGyver Posts: 13
    Uninstall the game, this is guaranteed!!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    You can't get bad pulls if you don't open crystals
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Last Winchester number I remember is 867-5309, call it and ask for Jenny
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

Edeuink said:

Use the Pep 1000 method

Don’t works already tried many time no good champions is pop out
    Hmm, I duped my nick fury today using that method, don’t be so sure
  • I'm about to open my next 6-star (my 7th overall), and while I believe I should be excited, I have this dread about what I'll get. All this work to get these shards should make me feel rewarded when I open the crystal, but the inclusion of a few champs in the pool (DPX, Cyclops 1 and 2, etc), make me worry that I will instead feel lousy.

Pretend it is a PHC. I'm happy when I get a 4* cyclops out of those, I'd be absolutely ecstatic to get a 6* DPX out of one of those.

In all seriousness, a lot of players think 6* champs are supposed to be the greatest reward in the game, but they are actually supposed to be a bit of an albatross around the necks of top tier players. It gives them something to chase while the rest of us catch up with 5* rosters. It is just that they also trickle down to second tier players, and the same properties that make them good (as in, super expensive) things for top tier players to pursue make them not as great rewards often for players under that tier.

If every singler 6* pull was awesome, well I'm not even a top tier player and I have almost 20 of them. I would be an unstoppable wrecking ball through all the content the game had, and the game would be forced to create much more difficult content for the top tier players, along with associated higher rewards, which would allow them to widen the gap between them and everyone else by an order of magnitude.

Think about it this way. The top tier players already have basically maxed out 5* rosters. Their 5* rosters can't get much better (they can get a little better, sure, but not a lot). So every player under them is in effect gaining a small amount of ground on them in terms of 5* rosters. But they don't have maxed out 6* rosters yet. Anything that makes 6* champs easier to get, or easier to rank up, or have a greater probability of being game-changing, is going to give them more opportunities to push forward than it will give the rest of us.

So we're all gaining ground in 5* champs, and they are all positioned to pull away with 6* champs. So anything that makes 5* champs easier to get and 6* champs harder to get acts to close the gap between the top and the middle. Not by a lot, but by some.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Aldac said:

Buy an Odin :wink: