**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's laughing now?

2»

Comments

• Fair play, probably making the hard grinders twitch at going Groot over Corvus, but let’s all remember, Corvus gets about 5 mins of screen time, whilst Groot has many films, and is played by the incredibly versatile Vin Diesel.

Though I’d enjoy a baby Groot
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    If we do some maths and you have limber
    rank 5, groot shrugs off debuffs 65% quicker.
    48% of 65 is around 32.5, add the numbers together and griot shrugs off stun 97.5% faster, meaning that a heavy attack on aegis is impossible
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Something I've heavily worked on with champs like Hyperion and Corvus is how/when to use Heavy attacks without relying on parries. You learn how to accurately and efficiently evade special and heavy attacks so that you can retaliate accordingly
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Something I've heavily worked on with champs like Hyperion and Corvus is how/when to use Heavy attacks without relying on parries. You learn how to accurately and efficiently evade special and heavy attacks so that you can retaliate accordingly

The problem with Groot is his fast heavy recovery and distance creating specials.
  • TP33 said:

If we do some maths and you have limber
    rank 5, groot shrugs off debuffs 65% quicker.
    48% of 65 is around 32.5, add the numbers together and griot shrugs off stun 97.5% faster, meaning that a heavy attack on aegis is impossible

Parry + heavy is impossible, but guys like Blade or Masacre can still just heavy from a distance and land some hits
    My personal go-to in this kind of situation is Void.
    edited November 2019

You poor sap! Your bragging has exposed this tactic to your enemy and now they know to prepare for it. Your treesonous actions only serve to uproot your alliance and cut down any other who may have known of this. A word to the wise: if your opponent is stumped, leaf well enough alone.

Don't you mean upgroot?

Edit: although, nice references. Well played.
    So, people in global seem to think MS and SS could easily take out my Groot.

Pffft
  • Aryl said:

Not sure the point of this? That all depends on the skill level of the person who's fighting that node. It can be a pain for some with all sorts of other champs too, not just Groot.

You must be new here.
    Again, i don't understand your reply or this post. Tell me why i should r4/5 my Groot for the purposes of one single node on AW. Other champs can do the same.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

Aryl said:

Not sure the point of this? That all depends on the skill level of the person who's fighting that node. It can be a pain for some with all sorts of other champs too, not just Groot.

You must be new here.
    Again, i don't understand why i should r4/5 my Groot for the purposes of one single node on AW. Other champs can do the same.
    Dare I say it?

Ok Boomer
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Imagine dying to groot

Aryl said:

You must be new here.
    Again, i don't understand your reply or this post. Tell me why i should r4/5 my Groot for the purposes of one single node on AW. Other champs can do the same.
    I never told you to r4 your Groot.
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    Would this work with champs like Kamala Khan, Hulkbuster and Juggernaut?

I might have to R4 Kamala to test this out...

I'm confused as to why you asked this?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

Yeah those guys are joke tier.

Aryl said:

Yeah those guys are joke tier.
    I'm curious why he would think they would work on aegis.