**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Organized Gold 1 Ally (AQ Maps 4 & 5: 90-100M) has one spot opening up soon

We are Live2Respawn (L2R) and are looking for a skilled and active member who is at least 350K, uncollected, and has a strong roster. A spot will be opening up after season rewards post on Wednesday (hopefully). We run 3 BGs in AW and AQ, often at the same time during the season. We run AQ Maps 4 & 5 (about 90-100M points). Basically, a full 555 the first two days, and 544 throughout the rest of the week.

In AW, we believe we placed in Gold 1 during this shortened season. We are running right around Tier 6 in war at the moment.

To maintain Gold 1, we are looking for members who are ACTIVE and able to fully participate in AQ and AW, ideally are able to complete their path in AW (to include the mini-bosses) and can help us 100% AQ throughout the week.

We are a well-organized, capable and strong 13M+ Alliance looking to maintain our Gold 1 ranking. We have minimal weekly donations of 35,000 gold and 2,500 loyalty, and expect all members to reach 12k in the SA event. Line is also a must have!

If you are interested, please let me know. You can reach me on Line at: Gigonite69, or in game at Gigonite. I look forward to meeting you! Best of luck.

Comments