**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the most powerful Special 3

Comments

• Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Hulkbuster with 5 Rank-Down tickets can deal a lot of dammage.^^
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Hela
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Havok: Am I a joke to you?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Proxima is definitely where I've seen the best damage. My 4/55 Sig 180 did over 500k without having all 4 missions completed (3 only). So much more damage potential than even that.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    I'd say proxima as well
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★

Times have changed
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Havok with 10 charges
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    Havok,he is known for Specials and plasma charge only.his sp3 takes a lot and lot and lot of damage
  • Lawdawg1541Lawdawg1541 Posts: 37
    Havok is pretty devastating
  • WaterlemonWaterlemon Posts: 26
    havok and hulkbusters do loads of damage
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Thing with furies from champion synergy
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    most practical - havok , cull as well(with rampup)
    Most Op - proxima
    hela (proper setup n fight)
  • Agent_F01Agent_F01 Posts: 18
    Havok
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Some people forget about havok's insane SP3 damage. My 5/R3 can get WS down in just a few SP3's
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I don't know, either it's the collector or the grandmaster
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★

In terms of damage, wasp can get some impressive numbers on a high combo. The higher it is, the harder it hits. It’s even more powerful against mystics, since it has the impact of your current combo meter +40 hits.

For utility Psylocke has a brilliant SP3. When you have 5 or more psi charges, you can drain 3 full bars of power (20% per charge) and apply a 10 second power lock debuff. When brought to zero power this way, she applies a long lasting stun debuff which can allow you to get up to 26-27 guaranteed hits and also sets up the passive enervate too. As a bonus, each psi charge consumed by her SP3 is converted into direct damage. It’s nothing spectacular, but if you have more extra charges it’s nice to have. It’s a great way to get a second chance if you mess up and make a mistake with her enervate playstyle.

How the hell did I not know this, that's spectacular! Thanks!
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Havok’s Sp3 😉
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Domino, no argument. when she's lucky the # of crits on bith sides add X to her attack during her SP3, absolute killer, I have pulled of 8k per tic with my 4* r5
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

The collector has the highest sp3 damage

The Grandmaster’s is just as good.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    In general use, I'm going to say Havok. He's awesome.

But in the right situation (mainly against ROL WS), and if you really put the effort in, even some old forgotten champs have pretty impressive SP3s:

That's only a 2/35 Guillotine, by the way. Although what I find particularly impressive about her is that a 3/30 could probably do the same damage.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

But in the right situation (mainly against ROL WS), and if you really put the effort in, even some old forgotten champs have pretty impressive SP3s:

That's only a 2/35 Guillotine, by the way. Although what I find particularly impressive about her is that a 3/30 could probably do the same damage.

I presume off her third as she has an infinite damage cap on it?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Imagine 3/45 6* Proxima at sig 200 as soon as she triggers 100 hits with 3 previous missions against the grandmaster when he’s wounded with about 20 TOC. Damage cap would lock in but still fun to imagine...
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★

Imagine 3/45 6* Proxima at sig 200 as soon as she triggers 100 hits with 3 previous missions against the grandmaster when he’s wounded with about 20 TOC. Damage cap would lock in but still fun to imagine...

With no damage cap that would likely one shot him.
    H_I_Z said:

I presume off her third as she has an infinite damage cap on it?
    Yeah, that was an SP3 with 27 Souls, so took 54% of his health. Fun to do; but not practical outside ROL.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    The correct answer is Guillitone for this question. Proxima has a cap at some point. Guilly doesn't. If there was an every with 100 million health and no damage cap, she's be the only champ in game to one shot said champ in one SP3.

Every soul does 2% of health in damage no matter the health pool. A few years ago this wasn't practical to get done but with her synergies, you can do this alot easier than any time before. A 2 star Guilly took off 60% health from ROL WS as a test.

The damage cap in LOL and AOL wasn't created for someone like Proxima even tho it makes sense, it's for people not to use Guilly and kill everything easy.
    Saiyan said:

The correct answer is Guillitone for this question. Proxima has a cap at some point. Guilly doesn't. If there was an every with 100 million health and no damage cap, she's be the only champ in game to one shot said champ in one SP3.

Every soul does 2% of health in damage no matter the health pool. A few years ago this wasn't practical to get done but with her synergies, you can do this a lot easier than any time before. A 2 star Guilly took off 60% health from ROL WS as a test.

The damage cap in LOL and AOL wasn't created for someone like Proxima even tho it makes sense, it's for people not to use Guilly and kill everything easy.

He's not wrong.

Haven't tried with a 2* yet, but it's actually quite fun doing this. 350 hits, all in. Not too bad for a 3* 3/30...

The key synergies are Morningstar, Gamora and Ronin. Then you've a choice; personally I add Night Thrasher for extra critical rating.