**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you not doing Act 6 Content? Why?

123457»

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    I have some of the champs for 6.2 bosses but just don’t have the skill to complete it cheaply. Not even sure I can beat The Champion in the last 10%. For that reason, I’d rather explore variants (not variant 1). It’s more manageable and all it take are my stash.
  • Discounting and waving away valid opinions and criticism on here when we're just trying to be honest and communicate with Kabam is unproductive of anyone, especially if your intention and known MO is to be their most die hard defender every day on here. I have friends in the game and I stay connected with the community when I need feedback or advice on how to tackle something holding me back. In this case, I could probably bang it out and get through 6.2 and maybe 6.3 completion if I wanted to. The point is that I choose not to anytime soon for all the reasons I already said. Let people share their experience without trying to argue with them.

I would agree, but with one caveat:

I'm stuck on the Mordo boss quest in 6.2 and honestly have no desire to do it anytime soon. The content is harder and harder, it feels like we're still scraping for resources and good rewards while the endgame players rosters exponentially grow in comparison. It's just not fun for me at the moment. I don't like the longer fights, the crazy node combinations, the damage from not doing anything wrong, the artificial gates, the huge health and attack pools, and looking forward to what others have done in 6.3 i know i won't even be attempting it for at least a year if not longer. That's not a good sign for progress in the game. I know a lot of people aren't doing act 6 yet and going for variant and I'm one of them.

Your personal experience and impressions are just that, and no one needs to justify their personal experience or impressions. But the moment you make a statement about how your personal experiences says something about the game as a whole, you're now making an objective statement that everyone else has the right to challenge. When another poster says that maybe it is good for the game if some players are temporarily road blocked and can't progress continuously, that's an equally valid point of view about the game as a whole.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Stuck at the champion 5 is just too many.