**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Major Dilemma on who to rank to 5/65 area

bubbaXzonebubbaXzone Posts: 196
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
hey guys

I have 3 options I'm considering
4/55 Domino doop
4/55 Corvus Doop
6* rank 1 Ghost doop

I managed to get through 6.1 without all 4/55 (and alot of revives and potions)
but which you think will benefit me the most?

Iam half way to 5 T5B catalyst so i could do a 6* and a 5* soon cause i got like 12 T2A
but for now I just wanna do 1.

also I have a 4/55 red hulk doop as well for that amazeballs domino heavy incinerate synergy

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Well 6 star is the furture and you ghost is dups isn’t she
    Who your best with. If you can’t use ghost good then covus for sure

i can use ghost decent with wasp in party. Without wasp I get all flustered lol.

My guild leader said to use heavy attack phase hit once heavy
    i dont know order but thats too complicated.

i like to hit 3 or 4 times phase and get hit twice while phased and do another 3-4 combo to not take chip damage and to try get better chance with more precision buffs and might try for 1 heavy attack close to sp2.

is that wrong way to play?

Not really wrong that way I’m using sucide so I’m don’t need to use heavy fx
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    I was kind of in the same boat.I had amazing 4/55 and one 6* in Corvus while completing 6.1. I opted out to 5/65 Domino and have no regret. Now working to max 5* Corvus with other.Imho,no point taking 6* to r2 before assembling a core team of 5/65.If you analyse the trend,its obvious they have increased t5bc availability but t5cc is nearly impossible to get fully formed right now.When that will be available, t5cc should be more readily achievable too.(At least I am going with this thought process 😀).

Gamer said:

Technically speakong no, he said Doop not dupe x

Gamer said:

Technically speakong no, he said Doop not dupe x
    Ikow But I’m just asmuing he means dups
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Corvus, he can complete the most content and has the highest prestige. Thats easy. Domino is still really good at r4. Ghost isn't as good at r4 but much more difficult to learn to play.
  • OMG i still don't know
    this is driving me crazy!

There's no rush. If you don't need to rank something up (like, you have high tier catalysts expiring) and you don't have a specific need for a specific champ in the content you are currently doing or contemplating doing, I would recommend not doing anything. Rank ups are not reversible, so once you spend those resources you can't get them back. Tomorrow your situation might change: Kabam releases some new content that has requirements you don't have yet, or you might pull a different champ that changes the equation on who to rank up.

In general, you should either be ranking up based on something you need, or something you just want for fun. If you're ranking up just for fun, no one can help you make that choice: that's your call. But if you're ranking up based on need, and you don't currently need anything, tomorrow is another day.
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    I’ve got a 6* R2 Domino, 5* R5 Corvus, and 5* R4 Ghost. Honestly you can’t go wrong with any of these choices. They will get you through almost any content. If you haven’t done variant 3 yet ghost might be your best option. But yeah, difficult play style. I use domino in all parts of the game, CG is my standout for AQ (my path in AW just wouldn’t work for him), and I’m trying to master ghost without wasp (I have a 5* but don’t think she is worth bringing up over others). Ghost will be my next R5 even so. So I would make your choice based on where you need the most help game wise.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    From what you wrote I’d say rank the 6* dupped Ghost. Not only because 6*s are the future but you seem to have all the necessary champs for the synergies. Watch a lot of Ghost play on YouTube and if you feel confident in her play style then rank her. Honestly all 3 are good choices but I’d rank the 6* over the 5* in this situation.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    I know the feeling, OP. Have the mats to r5 my 3rd 5* and totally stuck between OG viz, Sentinel, or Nick Fury.

My impulsive nature wants to r5 one now, but I'm gonna chill and think on this a bit more. No need to rush. Hope you figure out which choice is best for you.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I ranked my 6* ghost as my first R2 (or R5 5*)

I would go for ghost then corvus and then domino.
    With R2 ghost you can 100% V3 and maybe get a cosmic or mutant 4-5 gem :)
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Go for 6* ghost buddy.👻
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★

can i use wasp and antman in Variant 3 ?

Yes, but their damage and etc. will be reduced.