**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is better for LOL?

Who is better for LOL? 60 votes

Ghost(unawakened r4)
5%
thetaman23Spity68cUbA_LiBrE 3 votes
Aegon(awakened r4)
95%
ArcDeAngelusNMEONESVdh2008ShrimkinsDrZolaMagicBentonWorld EaterSaiyanLosspikRazorDevilallinashesWinner12344321dr_nish777Alex13369Bpn88855Jim0172DOKTOROKTOPUSAKTEKHammerbro_64Priyansh7 57 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Aegon(awakened r4)
    At 500 hits you basically win. No abilities trigger at that point.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Aegon(awakened r4)
    He can handle literally every fight. Just comes down to who your supporting cast is.
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    Run Aegon with proxima, Nick fury, quake, and whoever else you want for synergy and you can breeze through it without much difficulty. Once you do a clean first fight the rest is fun!
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Aegon(awakened r4)
    LOL is Aegon's dimension nobody can rival him there not even the Almighty ghost.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Aegon(awakened r4)
    Ghost fights would take a long time
    Ramp up for Aegon would too, but that's ok because he gets stronger. Ghost stays the same
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Aegon(awakened r4)

Ghost fights would take a long time
    Ramp up for Aegon would too, but that's ok because he gets stronger. Ghost stays the same

Time is similar if you have Ghost skill, but Ægon is easier.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Is it worth to get awakened Aegon as a first R5 champ?
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Aegon(awakened r4)
    Ghost is superb
    But aegon is the perfect champion for lol
    It is like "I was made for this"
    I have a 3 star,4 star as well as 5 star aegon
    But only 3 star is duped 😂 😂
    I wont try lol with any champ other than my 5 ★ aegon when i dupe him (god knows when)
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Aegon for LOL is like VtD and GHulk for Variant 2..
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Aegon(awakened r4)
    R5 ghost takes around 200-300 hits on each defender but she requires good skills.
    With aegon its just patience and persistence with the building up of combo initially.