**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Minimalistic gameplay

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hi, so I am planning on toning down a bit in gameplay.
I want to play for about an hour to an hour and a half at night, but a little run of max half an hour in the morning is fine aswell.
I run suicides and my main team consists of a r5 corvus, r4 ghost, unduped omega red, and a bunch of other rank 4's that are not perfect for suicides. I don`t mind doing arena, and do not dislike any gamemode. I am an average player and do need some unit income for high end content. Currenly I have 5.1 and 5.4 100% and working on 5.3 (2 quests 100%).

What do you guys think would be the best combo of playmodes to still be able to rank up a 5 star every once in a while, and open a 5 star with only 1 to 2 hours of gameplay a day with max 2 logins.

I was considering doing the basic arena, 1 run of uncollected, the sidequest of it is a nice one like this month and 5.3 every time I have some spare units and energy. Some time will be put into my low level alliance, or is the 15 minutes spend on war and aq better spend elsewhere?

I run the game on android so 5 arena rounds take about 12-15 minutes.

Comments

• Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    "The two biggest currency a gamer have is either time or money."
    This thing apart i would suggest you to play 5.3 or uc monthly quest at night when you are free and away from distractions so that you can concentrate well.
    As for the arena you can try playing it during the extra bits of time (if you have any during the rest of the day) like while travelling or during meal time maybe.
    As for the alliance i would suggest you to join a good alliance during active season because season rewards are worth to go for.
    To summarise,
    Off season-- quest + arena
    On season-- aw/q + arena