**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will Cyber Monday offer be a disappointment?

GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
I was exited for cyber monday offer until I realize that Kabam can actually mess it up like they did with 6.3 and Vision offer. Either price is way too high or items way too bad.

Kabam, please don't mess up this time. Think about average players not only whale.

Comments

• Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    I’ll let you know on Friday
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Anything like last yr huge disappointment
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

GOTG said:

I was exited for cyber monday offer until I realize that Kabam can actually mess it up like they did with 6.3 and Vision offer. Either price is way too high or items way too bad.

Kabam, please don't mess up this time. Think about average players not only whale.

Unlikely, they need to pay for secret Thanos gifts and christmas parties.

That being said, if you're going to spend in game, this is the time to spend but I wouldn't expect a repeat of the £5 5* and other crystals anytime soon. Asking now is pretty much pointless the offers would have been made months ago, you'll probably find the coding for the offers were done weeks ago and just not implemented into the actual game code for us to find yet
    They can change it overnight if they want to. Offers come everyday.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    GOTG said:

If you're expecting 6* shards in the 5$ pack, it will be disappointing.
    If you're not expecting anything big, it won't be disappointing.
    It's all about what expectations you have :smile:
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Hold up

£5 for a 5*?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    If your expectations are too high, absolutely. If you have realistic expectations, nope. 4th of July and CM are usually the best value for dollar offers of the year but they're still not going to completely change things for you for the most part. You can still get trash pulls from crystals
  • dononedonone Posts: 47
    yes
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 345 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Depends what the crystals give you, I'm guessing more will be disappointed than not

Exactly this. I remember @Vex or @Vex_Lord ...the youtuber, whaled one time and was buzzing to open his 5-6 five star crystals and got shafted on all of them. The ones you get in the unit packs are definitely rigged to be less rewarding.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    The answer is a resounding yes. I am extremely disappointed.15k unit’s for a 5* AG, that should be 6*. One measly 5* crystal with an Odin? Yes I know it allows you to pick from 3, but with all the **** champs you still have a higher likelihood to get 3 you don’t want or need. Again that should have been a 6* Crystal as well. If these were the uncollected deals it would be ok, but this is for Cavalier. Guess all those gift cards I got will go to another game. I know Kabam will still make mo yes, but to me this is a huge miss.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

The answer is a resounding yes. I am extremely disappointed.15k unit’s for a 5* AG, that should be 6*. One measly 5* crystal with an Odin? Yes I know it allows you to pick from 3, but with all the **** champs you still have a higher likelihood to get 3 you don’t want or need. Again that should have been a 6* Crystal as well. If these were the uncollected deals it would be ok, but this is for Cavalier. Guess all those gift cards I got will go to another game. I know Kabam will still make mo yes, but to me this is a huge miss.

Wish I could agree more than once with a post...

This "sale" is a big effing MISS by Kabam. Nothing here is discounted. You are actually paying MORE in some cases then you have in the past for the same items.

I bought some smaller stuff, but the "big ticket" items are WAY over priced here.