**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which you like do more? AQ or AW

For me i like aq more because yeah its easier and less stress than aw (only if i am in alliance who all member responsible with their path and 100% all bgs)

What about you?

Which you like do more? AQ or AW 58 votes

AQ
75%
GamerCaptain_KandiceSnakeEyes69SnizzbarWorld EaterSpity68KDoggg2017Mets17Samdroxtaardano357Osfan8StrNiteAndDae_fr3do_DankestChefLOИEWOLFFilmsauceJedi_HawkeMalgus86Remeli 44 votes
AW
24%
MegaSkater67Alex13369OnmixCx8Snakebites23BananaGrantObaid_Jacob03Thicco_ModeMawrCalleachEdeuinkTP33FabwiziMatty_IceLucianoDelHoya 14 votes

Comments

• LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    AQ
    Aw was one time way better than today.. The middle paths had bleed, poison local nodes.. The mini bosses had better nodes and all... And now all that's gone.. AW is nothing like what it used to be.. 😔
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    AW
    I’ve always found AQ to be boring and repetitive personally. The most fun I’ve ever had in this game was back when I was fighting in tier 2 wars, I loved the competitive aspect of it and seeing how far we could go in terms of season placements. It was exciting to win close wars and dip in and out of plat 2 throughout the season. I moved away when map 6 got too much and now I’m in a 5x5 plat 3 alliance. Still not a fan of AQ, but definitely enjoying wars, just need the glory to keep on top of potions and such.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    AW
    I like to do AQ for the rewards, but AW is a lot more fun. AQ can get repetitive, but it’s fun not knowing what each war will be like. Strategizing for each war is fun.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    AW
    I'm in tier 9/10. It's competitive enough to be fun,but not too much bs. And I like it more than AQ.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    AQ

I’ve always found AQ to be boring and repetitive personally. The most fun I’ve ever had in this game was back when I was fighting in tier 2 wars, I loved the competitive aspect of it and seeing how far we could go in terms of season placements. It was exciting to win close wars and dip in and out of plat 2 throughout the season. I moved away when map 6 got too much and now I’m in a 5x5 plat 3 alliance. Still not a fan of AQ, but definitely enjoying wars, just need the glory to keep on top of potions and such.

Map 5 is awful. Especially the AI. Map 6 is pretty easy for most endgame, but taking nodes with links up, new globals and swapping paths keeps it more fresh. Map 7.... well lets just say it isn't for everyone.

No matter what though, those AQ rewards beast AW hands down.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    AW
    Str said:

Map 5 is awful. Especially the AI. Map 6 is pretty easy for most endgame, but taking nodes with links up, new globals and swapping paths keeps it more fresh. Map 7.... well lets just say it isn't for everyone.

No matter what though, those AQ rewards beast AW hands down.
    I personally hated doing map 6, map 5 is just straightforward and keeps the donations low. I still don’t like it in general, I’d much rather play war, but we do need the glory and other rewards that come with it.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    AW
    AQ is fun, (especially melting bosses in under 1min with captain marvel) but AW allows people to explore new and interactive node/champion combinations. Recently i started using carnage on shank and he gets a fair few defensive kills.

Quite a few of my rank ups have been AW related as well as other things, but when I take up a champion I rarely think about AQ.
    Overall just a more interesting thing to do, rather than take on a huge map with 5 energy