**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The glitch is back?

I'm trying to hurry up and get through Uncollected Event Quest, considering theres only a week left to collect the rewards.

Welp...just like last time, I just got done beating Jane Foster Thor and the game "reset" (or whatever you want to call it) and is forcing me to fight JF again.

I beat her with 50 percent of my health left with Ultron. So the game is forcing me to fight full health JF again while I have 50 percent health depleted.

Anyway, it's the same thing as last time that caused Kabam to give out compensation rewards to everyone.

I refuse to fight JF again! Not to mention, the last chapter in Event Quest is hard so I used some of my resources already...now they go to waste.

Comments

• Flash_QSFlash_QS Posts: 27
    Happened with me in a dungeon a day back. I thought it's my network and just closed the app and reopened it. One of my alliance mate noticed it too during an invasion fight
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Hey... happen to me just now. Doing the Fantastic Invasion on Master and all fights reset when i win.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Just happened to me vs. Mr.Fantastic in uncollected event. Beat him then had to fight him again.