**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So who should I use my 5* Skill Awakening Gem on?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Asking from someone who knows...

I am Cavalier, havn't explored 6.1. Haven't done LOL. Haven't done 6.2, 6.3. Run Suicides. Have about x140 skill sig stones.

Thanks in advance.

So who should I use my 5* Skill Awakening Gem on? 43 votes

Nick Fury
32%
DankestChefMaxtheSilentBruinsfan8510Primetime_769zeezee57Fhfjghhggggjfhfjgphil56201GeorgiaDawgDose_ResponsivespigwenderAlexAvalondononeErokTheInfinty 14 votes
Aegon
67%
INTEGRALSaielpbeadleUncle_Fatty_247Wayde0wilsonExHavokOrcDovahkiinGrimmbearM1k0rinAhitlawSpiderCoolsNiteAndDaeRasiloverTaZ_4178BahamutAssumedNameTheSpicyKnightCrazy_JamieX_Factor_AgentStevieManWonder 29 votes

Comments

• Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Aegon
    Fury is great, but upgrade for content. Aegon is your man for the content that you haven’t done yet.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Hey guys thanks.. is Aegon good for any content other than LOL?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Yes, aegon is def useful outside LoL.. I’ve got a 5* rank4 and I’ve used him for various paths in act 6, AQ, special event and story stuff, a little of Variant 3 here and there.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Wow I'm really surprised it's pretty close.. thought Aegon would run away with this