**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier!

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

Huge milestone for me and I didn't have to waste any units I legit started today and finished it today I'm so excited.

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Congrats!
    Welcome to the club :smile:
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Congrats! What team did you use?
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    Nick1109 said:

Huge milestone for me and I didn't have to waste any units I legit started today and finished it today I'm so excited.

Congrats bro!
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    well done, I recently became Cavalier as well, its a great feeling to finally do it
    Jackd1989 said:

well done, I recently became Cavalier as well, its a great feeling to finally do it

Wait till you pull a 6* from a cav crystal and see the amplification of the feeling there, haha
  • McocHPMcocHP Posts: 46
    i'll be going for cavalier in a month or 2. Hopefully my max CMM should make things easier. What team did you use and who was MVP?
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    IcsGrec said:

Jackd1989 said:

Wait till you pull a 6* from a cav crystal and see the amplification of the feeling there, haha
    I did buy a featured Cav crystal last night as a celebration, pulled a 4* Proxima so not too disappointed as didn't have her before, will go nicely with my 5/50 Corvus :smiley:
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Do you think guys that max ranked awakened Aegon 5* is enough to crack on with chapters 6.1.4-6.1.6?
    Jackd1989 said:

IcsGrec said:

Jackd1989 said:

I did buy a featured Cav crystal last night as a celebration, pulled a 4* Proxima so not too disappointed as didn't have her before, will go nicely with my 5/50 Corvus :smiley:
    I told myself i`ll keep buying basic cav crystals till I pull a 6*.
    I was lucky enough to pull a 6* masacre from my 6'th crystal, so I didn't have to invers too much :smiley:
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    solmyrair said:

Do you think guys that max ranked awakened Aegon 5* is enough to crack on with chapters 6.1.4-6.1.6?

Aegon is a great option for the 6.1.5 crossbones. That's who I used when 6.1 released
    Nice..

Just need opinion about 6.1.6 please.. anyone has experience with Aegon there?
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Making my cavalier push this weekend with my go to starting five. 5* Omega red
    5* Sabertooth
    5* void
    5* Annihilus
    5* Blade
    Hope my boys get it done.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    solmyrair said:

With a few other chanps to deal with more niche fights he can’t do easily yes
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Ajisdope said:

Congrats! What team did you use?

5* Medusa, Hyperion, Warlock, Omega Red, and 6* Wasp.
    It did alternate a little bit I did trade Omega Red for my 5* Starlord and then traded Starlord for OG Vision but for the most part I used the first team.
    Thanks
    McocHP said:

i'll be going for cavalier in a month or 2. Hopefully my max CMM should make things easier. What team did you use and who was MVP?

It's hard to say between Omega Red and Warlock I was able to get through so much and stay at 100% health because of the life steal on his sp1 but Warlock did take out the big beefy bosses.
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Got Cavalier yesterday morning, the 5k shards allowed be to try for a featured and pulled Warlock, then I spend my 1st cav crystal and got 5star Hela, it was a good day. Congrats to you too sir, my team was r4 venom the duck, quake, AA, r3 howard the duck, 6star Wasp
    WATCHED said:

Got Cavalier yesterday morning, the 5k shards allowed be to try for a featured and pulled Warlock, then I spend my 1st cav crystal and got 5star Hela, it was a good day. Congrats to you too sir, my team was r4 venom the duck, quake, AA, r3 howard the duck, 6star Wasp

Aye 6* Wasp nice she's a monster and you will love Warlock he is without a doubt my next maxed 5*

• MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    I went for Cavalier yesterday as the I believe the offers today will be tiered so wanted the best one as I have 15k units saved.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    congrats ... welcome to the party :)
    Looking at this Cavalier thing and first rank 3 champ 6*...

I’m thinking if it’s worth to rank too many 5* champs to rank 5... maybe better to focus on 6* once one decent is pulled.

I know it’s hard to awaken but once it’s done it’s more for future...
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Just did it a few days ago so i could get the cav offers cyber weekend, 3 most valuable champs i had were r5 corvus, r5 medusa, and sig 200 r4 omega. Between them they countered most of it.... Also used r4 capiw, r4 void, and r4AA here and there
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Congratz bro!! Start buying the cavalier crystals and reward yourself (after cyber weekend ends)
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Congratulations and now for the 6.6.2 the champion lol

Completed...with 5* r4 Aegon all way through. No issues with Crossbones. A little struggle with Sentinel (had to use few revives) as combo was too low due to short path.

Apart of that went quite easy - much easier than I expected (after trying with another r4 champs few weeks ago).
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Nick1109 said:

Just in time for december calender today lol
    Exactly.. plus December looks promising itself, hopefully better bonuses for Cavalier players:-)
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    IcsGrec said:

Jackd1989 said:

IcsGrec said:

Jackd1989 said:

I told myself i`ll keep buying basic cav crystals till I pull a 6*.
    I was lucky enough to pull a 6* masacre from my 6'th crystal, so I didn't have to invers too much :smiley:
    I made the same promise to myself and since 9/11 of this year my unit is always hovering below 500. 🥴