**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier!

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

Huge milestone for me and I didn't have to waste any units I legit started today and finished it today I'm so excited.

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Congrats!
    Welcome to the club :smile:
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Congrats! What team did you use?
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    Nick1109 said:

Huge milestone for me and I didn't have to waste any units I legit started today and finished it today I'm so excited.

Congrats bro!
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    well done, I recently became Cavalier as well, its a great feeling to finally do it
    Jackd1989 said:

well done, I recently became Cavalier as well, its a great feeling to finally do it

Wait till you pull a 6* from a cav crystal and see the amplification of the feeling there, haha
  • McocHPMcocHP Posts: 46
    i'll be going for cavalier in a month or 2. Hopefully my max CMM should make things easier. What team did you use and who was MVP?
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    IcsGrec said:

Jackd1989 said:

Wait till you pull a 6* from a cav crystal and see the amplification of the feeling there, haha
    I did buy a featured Cav crystal last night as a celebration, pulled a 4* Proxima so not too disappointed as didn't have her before, will go nicely with my 5/50 Corvus :smiley:
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Do you think guys that max ranked awakened Aegon 5* is enough to crack on with chapters 6.1.4-6.1.6?
    Jackd1989 said:

IcsGrec said:

Jackd1989 said:

I did buy a featured Cav crystal last night as a celebration, pulled a 4* Proxima so not too disappointed as didn't have her before, will go nicely with my 5/50 Corvus :smiley:
    I told myself i`ll keep buying basic cav crystals till I pull a 6*.
    I was lucky enough to pull a 6* masacre from my 6'th crystal, so I didn't have to invers too much :smiley:
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    solmyrair said:

Do you think guys that max ranked awakened Aegon 5* is enough to crack on with chapters 6.1.4-6.1.6?

Aegon is a great option for the 6.1.5 crossbones. That's who I used when 6.1 released
    Nice..

Just need opinion about 6.1.6 please.. anyone has experience with Aegon there?
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Making my cavalier push this weekend with my go to starting five. 5* Omega red
    5* Sabertooth
    5* void
    5* Annihilus
    5* Blade
    Hope my boys get it done.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    solmyrair said:

With a few other chanps to deal with more niche fights he can’t do easily yes
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Ajisdope said:

Congrats! What team did you use?

5* Medusa, Hyperion, Warlock, Omega Red, and 6* Wasp.
    It did alternate a little bit I did trade Omega Red for my 5* Starlord and then traded Starlord for OG Vision but for the most part I used the first team.
    Thanks
    McocHP said:

i'll be going for cavalier in a month or 2. Hopefully my max CMM should make things easier. What team did you use and who was MVP?

It's hard to say between Omega Red and Warlock I was able to get through so much and stay at 100% health because of the life steal on his sp1 but Warlock did take out the big beefy bosses.
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Got Cavalier yesterday morning, the 5k shards allowed be to try for a featured and pulled Warlock, then I spend my 1st cav crystal and got 5star Hela, it was a good day. Congrats to you too sir, my team was r4 venom the duck, quake, AA, r3 howard the duck, 6star Wasp
    WATCHED said:

Got Cavalier yesterday morning, the 5k shards allowed be to try for a featured and pulled Warlock, then I spend my 1st cav crystal and got 5star Hela, it was a good day. Congrats to you too sir, my team was r4 venom the duck, quake, AA, r3 howard the duck, 6star Wasp

Aye 6* Wasp nice she's a monster and you will love Warlock he is without a doubt my next maxed 5*

• MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    I went for Cavalier yesterday as the I believe the offers today will be tiered so wanted the best one as I have 15k units saved.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    congrats ... welcome to the party :)
    Looking at this Cavalier thing and first rank 3 champ 6*...

I’m thinking if it’s worth to rank too many 5* champs to rank 5... maybe better to focus on 6* once one decent is pulled.

I know it’s hard to awaken but once it’s done it’s more for future...
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Just did it a few days ago so i could get the cav offers cyber weekend, 3 most valuable champs i had were r5 corvus, r5 medusa, and sig 200 r4 omega. Between them they countered most of it.... Also used r4 capiw, r4 void, and r4AA here and there
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Congratz bro!! Start buying the cavalier crystals and reward yourself (after cyber weekend ends)
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Congratulations and now for the 6.6.2 the champion lol

Completed...with 5* r4 Aegon all way through. No issues with Crossbones. A little struggle with Sentinel (had to use few revives) as combo was too low due to short path.

Apart of that went quite easy - much easier than I expected (after trying with another r4 champs few weeks ago).
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    Nick1109 said:

Just in time for december calender today lol
    Exactly.. plus December looks promising itself, hopefully better bonuses for Cavalier players:-)
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    IcsGrec said:

Jackd1989 said:

IcsGrec said:

Jackd1989 said:

I told myself i`ll keep buying basic cav crystals till I pull a 6*.
    I was lucky enough to pull a 6* masacre from my 6'th crystal, so I didn't have to invers too much :smiley:
    I made the same promise to myself and since 9/11 of this year my unit is always hovering below 500. 🥴