**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto against Uncollected Annihilus

Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is this some sort of bug or am I misreading something. I used Mephisto against Annihilus Uncollected, to make him not get the buffs. But he was still getting the fury due to high damage. Is this right?

Comments

• Bryan_85Bryan_85 Posts: 43
    Anni has a bug. He continues to spawn rage, even against symbiote with a stagger on him.
    He’s the M7 mini, so it won’t get fixed anytime soon. Or maybe Omega is the mini, not really sure anymore.

(Celebration Bear)
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Mephisto uses his aura of incinerate to nullify for a short time a buff. However annihilus has the control rod. So initially you are removing the control rod, which annihilus has an ability where if someone removes the rod he gains fury
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Unless you are spamming sp1 because you are not awakened you are just effectively continually just removing the control rod. But removing it does you well because his immunity to incinerate is because of the rod. He will be very susceptible to your incinerate damage. Hope this helps. Annihilus is my favorite champ so I assure you my info is correct. Good luck.