**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star nexus crystal results

Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
those who bought the deal what did you get?

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Damn, what a choice
  • Is very nice of them to also tell you whether you have the champ already or not, and if would be Awakened or just added to an already Dup.

If you have one Dup'd already, does it show you their Sig Level ?
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Wouldn't say Iron Man is an easy choice. Synergies, class specific awakening gems and signature stones are all factors to take into consideration.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

Is very nice of them to also tell you whether you have the champ already or not, and if would be Awakened or just added to an already Dup.

If you have one Dup'd already, does it show you their Sig Level ?

Yes it does
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Planning on get the 5* nexus unit deal. I hope my choices are as good as yours. Knowing my luck it will be 3 craptastic champions to choose between.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    BooperXL said:

Kabam would make a lot more money if they’d let Summoners pick the 3 champs they’d want in their crystal

That’s basically saying to let us pick our 5* champ from the pool. However, that seems about the only way it is worth it.
  • BooperXLBooperXL Posts: 42
    For $100 you should be allowed to pick the 3 champs that you want a chance at via the Nexus Crystal
  • BooperXL said:

For $100 you should be allowed to pick the 3 champs that you want a chance at via the Nexus Crystal

Think you’ve got it a little backwards. The 3 choices that some up are NOT then randomly closed by game as to which of the 3 you get.

If you were allowed to pick what 3 would be in there, then basically same as saying pick the ONE (from the entirety of champs) that you want.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    First choice was between Storm, Mordo, and Angela. Have both women and don’t care to awaken, picked Mordo.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Excuse the fade out, was shocked haha

Went with SS for obvious reasons 😁
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Best I got was max sig blade, increase sig on hulk buster, max sig void. Relatively useless (i took the max sig crystal), but at least it was good options.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    i hope these become a mainstay in the contest.
  • PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60