**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"Star wars" or "Rarity wars" idea

AW seasons are so identical that it becomes boring. I think that it will be cool and interesting if we had special short-term AW season where we can use champs with certain rarity. For example: 1st war - only 2* champs are allowed both defense and attack; 2nd war - only 3* champs; 3rd war - only 4* champs. This will make 2,3,4* champions useful for all summoners. Kabam can also sell special packs with 2*, 3* and 4* defenders( and make some money :)

Comments

• LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    this is a cool idea, i would like to see this happen. @Kabam Miike
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    The title made me think about something completely different, but 2*s in war are still weak even with nodes, I came up against a strange maxed out 2* vision on war, only 800 PI anyway, I think the whole nodes and PI difference is affected by rarity so 2/3*s in AW might not be so great but fun ideas
  • Blaz1ng_3ch0Blaz1ng_3ch0 Posts: 169
    I would also like to see this happen. It would be great to put in use those 2 stars and 3 stars we hardly ever use. Awesome idea :smiley:
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Think "Star Wars" might be a copyrighted name. It could be interesting yes to break up the monotony of AW. Also it would give incense of levelling/maxing lower lvl champs