**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Introducing Alliance Quest Modifiers

1234568»

Comments

• KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra team, I as an example, have not yet claimed the 22,000 honor milestone and 11,000 honor milestone. Will it be fixed to ensure we get the 33,000 milestone reward (2700 T5B frags) as it should have been? Or what will proceed?

• KwAmOn said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra team, I as an example, have not yet claimed the 22,000 honor milestone and 11,000 honor milestone. Will it be fixed to ensure we get the 33,000 milestone reward (2700 T5B frags) as it should have been? Or what will proceed?

Corrected Honor Rewards should have already been sent out. Other people (including myself) got them by at least yesterday. May have been in either 1 or 2 mail msgs overall.

And actually it looks like you received the additional higher Peak Milestone. Was the 12,000 Level the original reward, and they sent you the 21,000 corrected reward later ? Doesn’t appear like you actually hit 33,000. Or if you did, you’d have to send a Support Ticket to Kabam.

Note, my (at that time) unclaimed original (Lesser) Honor Reward had mysteriously changed to the higher amount without actually receiving a 2nd Mail msg When I claimed that revised higher amount then and later went to check Stash Reards for other things, there was still the original lower amount still in Stash as well (even though it no longer had the Mail msg attached to it because I claimed the only mail msg reward (the revised higher one)). So not sure why the original Lesser amount was still around (?), so I was able to claim that one as well. Just a little odd, but no big deal.

KwAmOn said:

Corrected Honor Rewards should have already been sent out. Other people (including myself) got them by at least yesterday. May have been in either 1 or 2 mail msgs overall.

And actually it looks like you received the additional higher Peak Milestone. Was the 12,000 Level the original reward, and they sent you the 21,000 corrected reward later ? Doesn’t appear like you actually hit 33,000. Or if you did, you’d have to send a Support Ticket to Kabam.

Note, my (at that time) unclaimed original (Lesser) Honor Reward had mysteriously changed to the higher amount without actually receiving a 2nd Mail msg When I claimed that revised higher amount then and later went to check Stash Reards for other things, there was still the original lower amount still in Stash as well (even though it no longer had the Mail msg attached to it because I claimed the only mail msg reward (the revised higher one)). So not sure why the original Lesser amount was still around (?), so I was able to claim that one as well. Just a little odd, but no big deal.
    Well technically, what I'm getting is 2 peak milestone awards. One for 21,000 points, and then another for 12,000 points. But there should only be one Peak Milestone award, so it should be (based on the accumulated points) the 33,000 peak milestone reward.

I understand that due to this bug selecting modifiers, that was even addressed by ingame message today, potentially opens a scenario in which they can't "validate" how many real points we should have scored on day 1, and hence why 2 peak milestones were sent out. But in reality we would have completed the total of 33,000 for a map6 for 5 days and 5 unique modifiers each day.

For the moment, I will let this one go just because Kabam has actually communicated they are aware of the impact these issues made, and that they are working on avoiding them next time (whoich should be tomorrow). We can verify there, the system works and we start getting those T5 Basic Fragments =)
  • Where did Kabam say they can’t validate how many points ppl earned on day-1 ??
    And I disagree with the assertion that your 33,000 Honor was divided up into 2 different rewards of 12,000 and 21,000 instead of the sum total of 33,000.
    Others who got their corrected amounts did indeed get their grand total highest Peak Milestone (regardless of whether they also may have been able to keep the preliminary incorrect lower Peak as well).

Now if you are instead saying that your's was one of the alliances who were not able to use Modifiers on some days (the Coming Soon problem), then that is basically what was included in overall Compensation to everyone. They weren’t gonna go and individually just give out extra high Honor/Bonus Points for each day to every alliance who didn’t even run the Modifiers.
    And so in that case, you probably did only reach the 21,000 Milestone with what days you were able to actually do the Modifiers. And then received general Compensation because of the various problems too.
  • Still can’t activate the modifiers in Alliance Quests

Where did Kabam say they can’t validate how many points ppl earned on day-1 ??
    And I disagree with the assertion that your 33,000 Honor was divided up into 2 different rewards of 12,000 and 21,000 instead of the sum total of 33,000.
    Others who got their corrected amounts did indeed get their grand total highest Peak Milestone (regardless of whether they also may have been able to keep the preliminary incorrect lower Peak as well).

Now if you are instead saying that your's was one of the alliances who were not able to use Modifiers on some days (the Coming Soon problem), then that is basically what was included in overall Compensation to everyone. They weren’t gonna go and individually just give out extra high Honor/Bonus Points for each day to every alliance who didn’t even run the Modifiers.
    And so in that case, you probably did only reach the 21,000 Milestone with what days you were able to actually do the Modifiers. And then received general Compensation because of the various problems too.

Sorry I took off some days without replying. Yes basically what you explored on the second paragraph is the situation. And because I am aware the effort it would take, it doesn't make sense to go down the road.

Onb this week, it seemed there were some calculation errors on day 2 and 3, but after AQ closed the numbers were updated and we got what we achieved. So we can fairly call this solved unless we see these calculation errors mid AQ appearing again; I will be on the look out just in case.
  • BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81
    When Kabam introduced AQ Modifiers and Honor Milestones, they didn't say it would be Peak Milestones.

So, I was under assumption that if my alliance achieved 33000 scores, we should have T5B fragments and all the T2A, T4C, T4B fragments from previous milestones.

But we only got 2700 T5B fragments, nothing else.

If this is intended, I must say it's a bad design.

Because Master buffs are much more difficult than Heroic buffs. And the difference of Honor Rewards is only 2700 vs 1800 T5B fragments?!

The bonus points difference from Master and Heroic buffs are also insignificant, unless you are in Top 50 alliances.

Can any of Moderators please clarify if it's intended as Peak Milestones, or the system is bugged at the moment?
  • @BrightfireHD .. clip from page-3 of this thread. Confirmed it is Peak Milestones for Honor.

• Anyone else having issues with their honor points not being calculated correctly? I run 655 AQ. Based on Kabams graphs running 5 heroic modifiers for each group should have giving us 26k points. We ran 4x heroic and master on day 5 and received only 24k. Does changing difficulty of modifier not carry over the multiplayer?

• Anyone else having issues with their honor points not being calculated correctly? I run 655 AQ. Based on Kabams graphs running 5 heroic modifiers for each group should have giving us 26k points. We ran 4x heroic and master on day 5 and received only 24k. Does changing difficulty of modifier not carry over the multiplayer?

@Phantoms_Domain , actually 655 every day, using different Heroic modifier each day (same across all 3 BG's each day), is only supposed to give 24k. So switching to Master on day-5 (still 655) should have bumped it up 900 more, to 24,900. (also, assuming you Completed, ie defeated Thanos, whether or not 100%, in each BG each day).

But as to what it shows you in your “CLAIM PEAK MILESTONE” picture, that is showing you the Peak Milestone Level (not your actual points). You reached the 24k Milestone, but not the next higher one which would be at 27k. See earlier reply by @SiriusBreak in you other thread regarding that point,

And even if you miscalculated the Heroic-only to come out to 26k, doing Master last day would only have been 26,900, still short of 27k. Hope that helps.
  • Has anyone who has already Updated to Dec. game version looked yet to see if Modifier Points are projecting correctly now (during today's AQ) for BG3 as well as other groups ?

Will probably have to wait another month before the “History” button comes back (unless maybe they were able to squeeze that into this version ??) But would be nice to at least have Points displaying correctly, and hopefully no more “Coming Soon” issues for anyone also.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Has anyone who has already Updated to Dec. game version looked yet to see if Modifier Points are projecting correctly now (during today's AQ) for BG3 as well as other groups ?

Will probably have to wait another month before the “History” button comes back (unless maybe they were able to squeeze that into this version ??) But would be nice to at least have Points displaying correctly, and hopefully no more “Coming Soon” issues for anyone also.

Yes they are
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    So looking through this thread, not sure if anybody has a definitive answer, but say we run day 1-4 with unique heroic modifiers each day. On day 5, we decide to run a master modifier. Do we get the bonus points from the 1st master unique modifier or the bonus points from the 5th master unique modifier?