UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Rank Up, r4/5 or R2

Repto23Repto23 Posts: 592 ★★★

Rank Up, r4/5 or R2 24 votes

R5 Void sig 100
12%
souvickranjandhar26SlayerKingBonzodavid 3 votes
R5 Movie Marvel sig 80
50%
Lvernon15WorknprogressIngi_Freyr1975zeezee57LordRaymond3Akkarin23LoctiteSuperGlueEtjamaJaiPacholtesDes99OctoberstackTheInfinty 12 votes
R5 Blade sig 50
0%
R4 Ægon sig 80
0%
R4 Iceman sig 20
4%
Arrsss 1 vote
R4 Nick Fury unduped
0%
R2 Sunspot
33%
10or_StrongGrootman1294AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMiStaLovaBLACKMILKTEA_88HedronStellan 8 votes
R2 Red Hulk
0%
R2 Void
0%
Other (Comment below)
0%

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 592 ★★★
    Bump
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 378
    What are you going to complete next?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 6,540 ★★★★★
    R5 Movie Marvel sig 80
    Sunspot is an excellent champ but that CMM along with Nick Fury will be far more useful in far more situations for you throughout the game
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 592 ★★★
    @solmyrair I'm Cavalier, I've explored act 5, I did the first runs of Variant 2 and 3 but I haven't touched Variant 1 or LoL.
    LOL only Aegon.. Variant 1 not sure but I believe should help as well especially because you have Nick Fury
    Repto23 said:

@solmyrair I'm Cavalier, I've explored act 5, I did the first runs of Variant 2 and 3 but I haven't touched Variant 1 or LoL.

Unfortunately I don’t have good champs to do variant 3.. hopefully I’ll pull ghost one day