**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would pushing for Uncollected hurt me more than benefits?

KiritoFT121KiritoFT121 Posts: 21
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I’m currently on 5.2.4 and hesitant to continue because I spent at least 150 units on potions, revives, and energy on 5.2.3. The reason I’m pushing for uncollected is obvious, cyber weekend, but seeing how I still have 2 maps to deal with so I don’t know if I should just wait to finish exploring act 4 or if I should just spend all of my units (1600) to become uncollected. Share your thoughts.

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Uncollected can benefit you more if you get it now. It can help you get more 4*, 5*, and 6* shards, the uncollected Calendar, and the grandmaster crystal calendar.
    If I’m missing any. Let me know
    But it helps allot with progression
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    you dont need (1600) units to become uncollected i do advice you to push for it leave act 4 exploring for later .
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    get UC now...
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    dude 150 units on revives is nothing
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Uncollected is a huge step forward in this game. Totally worth the push even if it wouldn't elevate your Cyber Weekend offers.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Push for Uncollected but don't be afraid to start the map again instead of using items. When I did my UC run I started and restarted the last 2 maps (thanks, Bane) countless times before I was satisfied with the run. Ideally you want to get to the boss with as intact and healthy a roster as possible
  • KiritoFT121KiritoFT121 Posts: 21
    Thanks guys for all your responses
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Considering that last year uncollected got a 5* awakening gem for Christmas and others for 4 star AG or less, you want to become UC as soon as possible..