**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Titans of War looking for one to join (Top 150 AQ, T4/P3 wars, 10k prestige min)

The Titans of war [!TOW] is looking for a killer to join our ranks immediately. We're an all adult alliance that likes to kick ass and have a good time while we're doing it. We finished in Platinum 3 for Season 13 without much effort as we're focused on AQ for the time being. For AQ we run 6x5 with master modifiers and finish in the top 150 with our starting prestige over 10k.

Our requirements are as follows:
-Must be active every day (but we can work around absences just need to talk to an officer)
-Adults only
-Must participate in AQ and AW - Min 15k points in Completion Events
-Act 5 Completed, One path of LoL, V1, V2 & V3, and 6.3 finished preferred
-Decent defenders
-Min 10k Prestige or higher, at least Five R5 5* champ and decent roster depth
-Map 6 experience (we run map 7 occasionally when it's free)
-Line App for all communication
-US/Euro Time zones preferred
-Not suck

Weekly Donation Requirements: - 260,000 Gold, 18,500 Loyalty, 26,000 Battle Chips entered by Friday night.

We're looking for people that can be a good team player and not need to be micro managed and just go out and kill ****. Ability to clear lines without trouble. Contact: DarkGuarDN on Line App or in-game to chat.

Comments

• Hey, I think I’m your guy. My prestige is over 10k with CMM, Void, Blade, Sparky, SS, Domino all at r5 along with Ghost and Void (duped sig 70) at r2. Also have a duped 6* IMIW and duped 6* Korg which are solid defenders.

I always run map 6, know every path. I have experience with map 7 too.

6.3 is completed, along with 100% v2, v3 and almost 100% v1. Done LoL, etc

100% 6.1, about 70% done with 6.2. One path on 6.3.

My Line name is also Manus2191
  • TOW Darkguardn this guy is a the real psychopath.

If you can handle his garbage question more than an hour, challenge it.

He asks this question. Why join us? You are very Curious, Why did you leave your former alliance? Why you join us? x Infinite repetition.